Romans 1:28 “And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.”
- California returned thousands of pedophiles to streets after less than a year in jail, ‘shocking’ report finds
- One offender convicted of continuous sexual abuse of a child spent just 2 days in a California prison
- A Daily Mail investigation, which examined a database of convicted sex offenders in California, found that there were more than 7,000 pedophiles convicted of “lewd or lascivious acts with a child under 14 years of age,” who were released from prison after serving less than one year.
- One of the sex offenders who was returned to the streets less than a week after he was convicted of continuous sexual abuse of a child now “lives one block from a daycare according to the database.” Boswell said.
- The investigation examined 54,986 sex offenders listed on the Megan’s Law website as of July 2019 and found 76% of the offenders committed crimes involving kids. The data was determined by comparing the published dates of a pedophile’s conviction versus their release date.
- Neither Gov. Newsom’s office nor the California attorney general’s office responded to Fox News Digital’s requests for comment earlier Tuesday.
Read the original article by clicking here.