Romans 1:28 “And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.”
- ‘Repulsive and Shameful’: Franklin Graham Unleashes After Man’s Sermon Purportedly Claiming Jesus Had ‘Trans Body’
- Evangelist Franklin Graham held little back this week when he publicly rebuked a University of Cambridge research student’s purported claim Jesus has a “trans body,” calling the utterance “repulsive” and a “heresy.”
- Joshua Heath spoke about depictions of Jesus in art.
- “In Christ’s simultaneously masculine and feminine body in these works, if the body of Christ as these works suggest the body of all bodies, then his body is also the trans body,” Heath reportedly said.
- Franklin Graham wrote:
- “This is repulsive and shameful,” the evangelist wrote. “To insinuate that Jesus Christ, the Holy Son of God, is transgender or to sexualize in any way His sacrificial death on the Cross for the sins of mankind is utter heresy.”
- He said it should be no surprise why some were so disgusted and in tears after the “blasphemous message,” and offered a dire warning.
- He added, “People don’t need messages from the pulpit that are trying to interpret art like this speaker was — people need the truth of the Word of God that has the power of God to change hearts and lives for eternity!”
- Graham concluded with 2 Peter 2:1, a verse that decries false teachers and warns of their “destruction.”
Read the original article by clicking here.