Luke 21:25 ““And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves
- Strong tornadoes, destructive hail possible as severe storms threaten central, southern Plains
- The multiday severe weather threat continues Thursday across the central and southern Plains, where thunderstorms packing strong tornadoes and destructive hail are possible during the afternoon and evening.
- The Denver metro was pounded by hail on Wednesday amid severe storms that prompted the area’s first Tornado Watch in nearly two years.
- On Thursday, the threat of severe storms shifts a bit farther east in the Plains, extending from the Dakotas to North Texas, with a separate area of strong thunderstorms expected along the Gulf Coast and into Florida. This places more than 25 million people at risk of dangerous weather.
- The most intense storms will likely be centered over portions of western and central Kansas, including Wichita, and southward into central Oklahoma, including Oklahoma City and Tulsa, shaded in the darkest red on the map below.
Read the original article by clicking here.