Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Coast Guard spots Chinese, Russian naval ships off Alaska island
- A U.S. Coast Guard ship on routine patrol in the Bering Sea came across a guided missile cruiser from China, officials said
- But it turned out the cruiser wasn’t alone as it sailed about 86 miles north of Alaska’s Kiska Island, on Sept. 19.
- The Coast Guard Cutter Kimball later discovered there were two other Chinese naval ships and four Russian naval vessels, including a destroyer, all in single formation.
- A C-130 Hercules provided air support for the Kimball from the Coast Guard station in Kodiak
- The Coast Guard said Operation Frontier Sentinel guidelines call for meeting “presence with presence” when strategic competitors operate in and around U.S. waters.
Read the original article by clicking here.