2 Timothy 3:1-5 “But understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. For people will be lovers of self, lovers of money, proud, arrogant, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, heartless, unappeasable, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not loving good, treacherous, reckless, swollen with conceit, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having the appearance of godliness, but denying its power. Avoid such people.”
- 27 school shootings have taken place so far this year
- Education Week has been tracking school shootings since 2018. According to its database, 119 such incidents have taken place since then.
- There were 27 school shootings with injuries or deaths this year.
- This comes just 10 days after a shooting at a Tops supermarket in Buffalo, N.Y., that took the lives of 10 people.
- Defines a mass shooting as an incident in which four or more people were shot or killed, excluding the shooter.
- The U.S. ended 2021 with 693 mass shootings, per the Gun Violence Archive. The year before saw 611. And 2019 had 417.
Read the original article by clicking here.