Ecclesiastes 5:8 If you see the extortion[a] of the poor, or the perversion[b] of justice and fairness in the government, [c] do not be astonished by the matter. For the high official is watched by a higher official, [d] and there are higher ones over them! [e]
- House GOP investigating Bank of America for ‘voluntarily’ giving FBI list of customers related to Jan 6
- The investigation comes after an FBI whistleblower testified to the committees that Bank of America, “with no directive from the FBI, data-mined its customer base” by compiling customers who used a Bank of America debit or credit card between Jan. 5 and Jan. 7, 2021.
- Jordan and Massie explained to Moynihan that the FBI whistleblower told the committees that provided the FBI “voluntarily and without any legal process” with a list of those customers.
- The committee was also told, separately, that people who had previously purchased a firearm with a Bank of America product were “elevated to the top of the list regardless of when or where the purchase was made.”
- Retired FBI Supervisory Intelligence Analyst George Hill was one FBI whistleblower shared the information. He said Bank of America “compiled that list. And then, on top of that list, they put anyone who had purchased a firearm during any date.”
- Hill’s testimony was corroborated by the testimony of his former FBI supervisor, Special Agent-in-Charge of the Boston Field Office Joseph Bonavolonta. He testified that he learned of Bank of America’s move through another special agent-in-charge of counterterrorism in Boston.
- The FBI declined to comment.
- Bank of America told Fox News it “follows all applicable laws and regulatory requirements to receive, evaluate, process, safeguard, and narrowly respond to law enforcement requests.”
Read the original article by clicking here.