- UFOs are an ‘open secret’ in the military: Whistleblowers to tell Congress TOMORROW that pilots are seeing unidentified craft all the time and share near-miss encounter with ‘dark gray cube inside of a clear sphere’
- Unidentified flying objects are being seen so often they are an ‘open secret’ among US fighter pilots, whistleblowers will tell Congress tomorrow.
- Three high-ranking Air Force and intelligence veterans will testify, under oath, about their first-hand knowledge about UFOs in a first-of-its-kind hearing in DC.
- Lieutenant Ryan Graves, a former F-18 pilot with over a decade of service in the U.S. Navy, will testify that his squadron regularly detected unidentified craft while they were stationed off the coast of Virginia in 2014.
- In his opening remarks, Graves will say that while most of the craft were detected on radar, they were also witnessed by pilots ‘occasionally up close’ with their own eyes. Lt Graves will say these became so common that, ‘over time, UAP sightings became an open secret among our aircrew.’
- Along with the testimony from Graves, Congress will hear firsthand accounts from US Navy veteran fighter pilot Commander David Fravor, witness to the 2004 Nimitz ‘Tic Tac’ UFO.
- Air Force and intelligence agency veteran David Grusch — whose jaw-dropping claims of an illegal UFO crash retrieval program operating within the classified world were made public this June – will also testify under oath.
- Tim Burchett (R-Tenn), who is part of the committee, said: ‘The Pentagon and Washington bureaucrats have kept this information hidden for decades, and we’re finally going to shed some light on it.
- ‘We’re bringing in credible witnesses who can provide public testimony because the American people deserve the truth. We’re done with the cover-ups.’
- The congressman told the Event Horizon podcast this month that ‘we’ve been dealing [with government coverups] since 1947, probably since about 1897 in what was the Aurora Texas UFO crash.
- ‘They [extraterrestrial craft] can travel light years or at the speeds that we’ve seen defy physics as we know it,’ Burchett said during the podcast.
- ‘They can fly underwater and don’t show a heat trail.’
- He continued to explain that if these otherworldly beings have technology unlike anything we know on Earth, then ‘they’ could ‘turn us into a charcoal briquette.’
- ‘We are out of our league,’ the congressman continued. ‘We couldn’t fight them off if we wanted to. That’s why I don’t think they’re a threat to us, or they would already have been.’
Read the original article by clicking here.