Revelation 2:5 Remember therefore from where you have fallen; repent, and do the works you did at first. If not, I will come to you and remove your lampstand from its place, unless you repent.
- Franklin Graham: ‘Never Before In America Have We Seen Such Open Contempt For The Word Of God’
- Make no mistake, the cancel culture from woke businesses, schools and corporations is coming hard after Christians who are faithful to the Gospel of Jesus Christ in matters involving mankind’s sin, God’s holiness, and Jesus as “the way, the truth, and the life” (John 14:6). As Jesus advised His disciples on His last night with them: “If the world hates you, you know that it hated Me before it hated you” (John 15:18).
- I warned the thousands at the NRB convention that a storm is coming, and we’d better be ready because it appears as if all the demons in hell have been turned loose. Never before in America have we seen such open contempt for the Word of God.
- And when I say demons, I mean just that.
- We know that Satan and his rebellious, unholy allies were cast down out of Heaven at one point. “And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.” (Revelation 12:7-9).
- Behind the disdain and hatred for Christ and His followers is the evil one, plus his minions who for a season have been allowed by God to work evil on Earth. Remember that the devil is a deceiver, a murderer, a destroyer by his own sinister, wicked nature.
- One of the big lies in our culture today is that persons are free to change their gender, biological identity or their sexual preferences. That is a demonic lie. The Bible says, “So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them” (Genesis 1:27). This is the authoritative, unchanging truth of the Word of God.
- Another demonic lie in our culture today is that a baby in the womb is simply a mass of tissue—without value, soul or meaning—that can be aborted. The Bible says, “For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made” (Psalm 139:13-14). The Apostle Paul said that he had been set apart for the Gospel “from my mother’s womb” (Galatians 1:15).
- Perhaps the greatest demonic lie in our culture is that we are all basically good, with no responsibility toward anyone except ourselves. The Bible says that “there is none righteous, no, not one; there is none who understands; there is none who seeks after God … there is none who does good, no, not one” (Romans 3:10-12). The Bible says, “each of us shall give account of himself to God” (Romans 14:12).
- The good news is that Satan has already been decisively defeated on the cross by the Lord Jesus Christ (Colossians 2:15). He works his woe, but he knows that his time on Earth as the deceiver and destroyer will soon be over (Revelation 12:12), and he and his rebellious demons will be forever cast into the burning lake of fire (Revelation 20:10).
- Until that time, we stand on the all-powerful, never-changing truth of God’s Word, and we refuse to buy into any of the enemy’s wicked tactics. In Christ Jesus, we are always more than conquerors, whatever the culture may futilely say.
Read the original article by clicking here.