- More Every Day, These Look Like The Times Described In The Bible
- Forces from within are weakening the United States even as the world economy falters. Inflation is rising almost everywhere. The nations who once stood for human rights and dignity grow more and more willing to suppress rights in exchange for the promise of “peace and safety.” People are afraid.
- The tribulation will be a time of judgments upon the earth. Those judgements will begin with the famous “four horsemen of the apocalypse.” Revelation 6:2 says, “And I looked, and behold, a white horse, and he who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him; and he went out conquering, and to conquer.”
- The desperation we see now is a prelude to the extreme desperation that will enable him to conquer the world with amazing ease.
- But the era of peace, safety, and international cooperation will be brief. The underlying antagonisms will remain. For instance, Iran, Russia, and Turkey will still hate Israel. The arrival of the second horseman marks the removal of peace from the earth. It means war.
- Next comes the black horse, destroying lives and economies with hyperinflation. Then arrives the pale horse, leaving death in its wake. And those are just the beginning of tribulation’s judgments.
- It’s a good time to draw close to the Lord and His word, and to spread that word everywhere.
- We stand remarkably close to the culmination of this age, and the beginning of something glorious.
Read the original article by clicking here.