Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Baltic nations demand a new garrison of 50,000 NATO troops to stop Putin surrounding Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia with lightning assault through flashpoint ‘Suwalki Gap,’ as crucial summit begins
- First full day of NATO summit has got underway in Madrid, Spain today as leaders tackle Russian threat
- Baltic states will lobby for permanent 50,000-strong force on their territory to defend Europe’s eastern flank
- They fear Putin will strike next after he is finished with Ukraine, potentially cutting them off from reinforcements with lighting attack in Sulwaki Gap
- Russia is already menacing Lithuania after it cut off supply lines to Kaliningrad
- US President Joe Biden this morning said US would ramp up forces and equipment across Europe
- That has prompted Russia – via its state media propaganda networks – to warn of a ‘de-facto’ war with NATO, which it argues could spiral into a nuclear Third World War.
Read the original article by clicking here.