Romans 13:1 says, “Let everyone be subject to the governing authorities, for there is no authority except that which God has established. The authorities that exist have been established by God.”
- Georgia’s Senate race still too close, Dow slips, and history has been made in some American states
- Stacey Abrams conceded to Republican challenger Brian Kemp in Georgia
- Gretchen Whitmer defeats Tudor Dixon in Michigan
- Republican George Santos flipped the 3rd Congressional district in New York
- 4 Senate seats are still up for grabs: Nevada, Georgia, Wisconsin and Arizona. Delay in Arizona’s Maricopa County due to “ballot glitches” and additional results are expected on Wednesday night.
- Some of the top issues for American voters during this election cycle included inflation, threats to democracy, crime, immigration and border security, and abortion.
Read the original article by clicking here.