Rev 6:6 NAS “And I heard something like a voice in the center of the four living creatures saying, “A quart of wheat for a denarius, and three quarts of barley for a denarius; and do not damage the oil and the wine.”
- 70% of Americans think a recession is coming: Here’s what they are doing to prepare
- A recession is defined as a significant economic decline that lasts more than a few months.
- Most Americans — 70% — already believe an economic downturn is on its way, according to a new survey from MagnifyMoney.
- High inflation is one of the biggest risk factors that make people think an economic decline is coming, along with high housing and rent prices and rising interest rates.
- In order to prepare for a downturn, many are focused on keeping their spending in line — 62% of respondents said they are cutting back on spending, while 39% are sticking to a budget.
- One in 4 respondents in the MagnifyMoney survey reported paying down debt as a way to get their finances ready for an economic downturn.
Read the original article by clicking here.