Luke 21:11 “There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.”
- Mosquito Fire erupts to become largest California fire of the year
- The Mosquito Fire, which has burned over 64,000 acres across El Dorado and Placer counties in California, has become the largest fire in the state so far this year.
- The fire first broke out on Sept. 6, at Mosquito Road and Oxbow Reservoir
- As of Sept. 16, the fire was 20% contained and had burned 67,669 acres.
- Over 3,500 active fire-fighting personnel were working on the fire
- No deaths or injuries have been reported from the fire, but at least 70 structures have been destroyed.
- California has had 6,357 fires so far this year, slightly above the year-to-date average of about 6,200.
Read the original article by clicking here.