Revelations 18:23:’For the merchants were the great men of the earth; for by thy sorceries were all nations deceived.’
- North Korea test launches ballistic missile capable of striking anywhere in US
- North Korea missile lands 130 miles off Japan’s coastline and within Japanese exclusive economic zone
- Japan’s Defense Minister Yasukazu Hamada estimated that the missile had a potential range of over 9,300 miles depending on the weight of the warhead.
- “In which case it could cover the entire mainland United States,” he warned.
- U.S. National Security Council spokesperson Adrienne Watson said the launch “needlessly raises tensions” and showed that North Korea prioritized military gains over diplomacy.
- “Pyongyang must immediately cease its destabilizing actions and instead choose diplomatic engagement,” she added.
Read the original article by clicking here.