Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Putin Threatens Russia to Deploy Satan II Nuclear Missile, Which Can Reach UK in 3 Minutes
- The Russian strongman said that the 14-story-tall intercontinental ballistic missiles have no competition in the world.
- ‘Successful testing of the Sarmat heavy intercontinental ballistic missile has been carried out. It is planned that the first such complex will be put on combat duty by the end of the year,” he said during the meeting with military graduates.
- Dmitry Rogozin, the president of Roscosmos, the country’s national space agency “I suggest that aggressors speak to us more politely,”
- On Wednesday, Putin once again made similar threats as he issued a warning to the West. The lethal weapon, according to him, is one of the “highest tactical and technical characteristics and is capable of overcoming all modern means of anti-missile defense.”
- With a range of between 6,200 and 11,800 miles and the ability to carry ten or more nuclear bombs and decoys, Satan-2, first introduced in 2018, would give the Kremlin the ability to strike targets anywhere on the planet.
- The Kremlin threatened to use Satan-2 missiles to hit Finland, the UK, and the United States after Finnish President Sauli Niinisto indicated his nation’s desire to join NATO in May. “If Finland wants to join this bloc, then our goal is absolutely legitimate â€” to question the existence of this state. This is logical,” said Aleksey Zhuravlyov, deputy chairman of the Russian parliament’s defense committee.
- “If the United States threatens our state, it’s good: Here is the Sarmat [Satan-2 missile] for you, and there will be nuclear ashes from you if you think that Russia should not exist,” he added. “And Finland says that it is at one with the USA. Well, get in line.”
Read the original article by clicking here.