Revelations 13:16-18 “Also it causes all, both small and great, both rich and poor, both free and slave, to be marked on the right hand or the forehead, so that no one can buy or sell unless he has the mark, that is, the name of the beast or the number of its name. This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man, and his number is 666.”
- Germany enters recession following economic ‘collapse’ – and experts predict the situation is only going to get WORSE for Europe’s largest economy… as IMF sharply upgrades UK growth forecast
- The German economy suffered an unexpected dip in the first quarter of the year, formally putting the country into a recession, new figures show.
- Germany’s gross domestic product (GDP) fell by 0.3 per cent in the period from January to March, data released on Thursday by the Federal Statistical Office shows.
- The figures come as a major blow to Germany’s government, which just weeks ago boldly doubled its growth forecast for this year after a feared winter energy crunch failed to materialize.
- Chief economist at Commerzbank, Jörg Krämer, drew a similar conclusion.
- ‘Unfortunately, there is no fundamental improvement in sight because all important leading indicators in the manufacturing sector are now falling,’ he declared.
Read the original article by clicking here.