Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Doomsday Clock will be moved tomorrow as scientists predict humanity’s fate
- Scientists are set to reveal the newest time on the Doomsday Clock… which represents their precision as to how close humanity is to an Armageddon scenario. The Doomsday Clock was first created by the Bulletin of Atomic Scientists back in 1947 to warn humanity of the dangers of nuclear weapons.
- The clock is currently set at 100 seconds to midnight and has remained there for the last three years. But given the nuclear threats dished out by Russian President Vladimir Putin amid the war in Ukraine and the Covid-19 pandemic, some suspect the clock could edge closer to midnight.
- The scientists originally behind it included some who had participated in the Manhattan Project, which produced the world’s first atomic bomb.
- Back in October, President Joe Biden said that the heat of “Armageddon” is at its most intense since the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis. It came after Putin put his nuclear forces on high alert and said that he was not bluffing about being ready to press the red button.
Read the original article by clicking here.