Mathew 24:29 “Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light, and the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.
- Solar flare knocks out radio across US – and it won’t be the last
- The Sun has been very active lately, sending out scorching flares and frying communication systems back on Earth.
- The latest one was recorded on Monday when an X-class solar flare disrupted radio and navigation signals across North America.
- ‘X-class’ solar flares are the largest, most disruptive of flares and this one, classified as an X1.5, likely disrupted high-frequency radio communications on the sunlit side of Earth.
- According to the Met Office, the flare burst out of the largest and most active sunspot group currently visible on the Sun’s disk.
- This was the 20th X flare of the current 11-year solar cycle, which is due to reach its peak next year.
- Solar flares are powerful bursts of energy that can impact radio communications, electric power grids, navigation signals, and pose risks to spacecraft and astronauts.
- Now, it may be on track to rival some of the stronger cycles of the 20th century.
Read the original article by clicking here.