Ecclesiastes 5:8 If you see the extortion[a] of the poor, or the perversion[b] of justice and fairness in the government,[c] do not be astonished by the matter. For the high official is watched by a higher official,[d] and there are higher ones over them![e]
- Joe DINED with oligarchs who paid Hunter: New bank records detail part of the $20 MILLION in foreign cash to Biden family – including $142,000 from Kazakh oligarch to president’s son that he used to buy Porsche after DC dinner
- New detailed bank records show $20 million in payments to the Biden family and their partners from foreign actors in places like Russia, Ukraine and Kazakhstan during Joe’s time as vice president.
- House Oversight Republicans released documents suggesting Hunter and his former business partner Devon Archer used shell companies to ‘hide’ millions in payments from overseas companies and oligarchs – though none of the newly released records directly link payments to Joe Biden.
- The new evidence backs up Archer’s bombshell testimony to the committee that Hunter was raking in large amounts of cash from foreign deals, and how his father Joe was present in-person during dinner meetings and sat in on at least 20 phone calls with foreign associates.
- Hunter Biden used $142,000 wired from a Kazakh oligarch to his shell company to buy a Porsche before setting up a dinner with his father Joe, the bank records show.
- The bank records also reveal links between Russian billionaire Yelena Baturina and the Biden family, as well as detail $1 million yearly payments to Hunter and Archer for their positions on the Ukrainian oil company Burisma’s Board of Directors.
- They show Baturina – the wife of a former Moscow mayor who has links to Vladimir Putin – wired $3.5 million to Rosemont Seneca Thornton, a shell company belonging to Hunter and Archer, in February 2014.
Read the original article by clicking here.