Matthew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
- California is hit by 13 earthquakes in just 25 minutes overnight – with the first striking just after midnight
- California was struck by 13 earthquakes in a span of just 25 minutes overnight, the National Weather Service (NWS) has confirmed.
- The first quake struck just after midnight on Monday, hitting northwest of El Centro – a city in the southern border region.
- The United States Geological Survey (USGS) said the quake recorded a 4.8 magnitude and reportedly shook much of San Diego County.
- The area was hit with a 4.5 aftershock just six minutes later, which was then followed by a series of smaller aftershocks, originating west of the Salton Sea.
- The quakes appear to have been caused by the San Jacinto fault system, meteorologists have said. It is one of the most active faults in southern California.
Read the original article by clicking here.