Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- China, Russia deploying space weapons to attack U.S. satellites, warns Space Force chief
- China’s military has deployed 347 satellites, including 35 launched in the past six months, to target U.S. forces in a future conflict, the commander of the Space Force told a Senate hearing
- Space Force Gen. B. Chance Saltzman said Russia is also testing and deploying orbital anti-satellite weapons, extensive cyber capabilities and land-based anti-satellite missiles, electronic jammers and lasers.
- The Chinese military also has several types of ground-launched missiles capable of hitting orbiting satellites.
- A third space weapon of the Chinese is orbiting satellites that can grab and crush vulnerable craft from hostile nations.
- China’s more advanced space warfare weapons pose “the most immediate threat” to attacks in space
- Both “are intent on targeting perceived U.S. vulnerabilities and eliminating American advantage in the space domain,” the four-star general told a Senate Armed Services subcommittee on strategic forces hearing Tuesday
Read the original article by clicking here.