Luke 21:11 “There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.”
- ‘SPERMAGEDDON’: Humanity May be Functionality Infertile by 2050, New Study Warns
- MICROPLASTICS, BPAS, OBESITY, AND MUCH MORE APPEAR TO BE FAR MORE OF AN EXISTENTIAL THREAT THAN “CLIMATE CHANGE.”
- According to an article on Oxford Academic Current trends in sperm counts, if extrapolated, suggest that, as early as 2050, the species may have trouble reproducing.
- The median man will have a sperm count of zero, meaning that one half of all men will produce no sperm at all, and the other half will produce so few as to be functionally infertile.
- Researchers have further corroborated prior information gained on sperm counts in North America, Europe, and Australia, revealing the decline in sperm counts is mirrored in South and Central America, Asia, and Africa too.
- Tucker Carlson’s documentary, The End of Men. “Overall, we’re seeing a significant worldwide decline in sperm counts of over 50 percent in the past 46 years, a decline that has accelerated in recent years,” said Prof. Hagai Levine in a media release to accompany the study.
- The truth is, the masculinity crisis is real, regardless of skin color or place of birth. It’s a global problem we all must taken an interest in solving – before it’s too late.
Read the original article by clicking here.