Mark 13:8 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be earthquakes in various places, and famines. These are the beginning of birth pains.
- VLADIMIR PUTIN has stoked fears around the world that he could be prepared to launch nuclear weapons at Russia’s enemies.
- The Kremlin leader is widely thought to boast the largest nuclear arsenal in the world.
- The most likely target of any nuclear strike by Russia could be its former Cold War adversary the US
- Allies of President Putin have threatened the UK with retaliatory action
- Russia could also target a number of NATO’s 28 other member states, including France, Germany and Canada.
Read the original article by clicking here.