Matthew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places
- Death Toll in Turkey-Syria Earthquake Surges Past 19,000, Rescue Efforts Still Underway
- More than 19,000 people have now died along the Turkey-Syria border from this week’s catastrophic earthquakes. Rescuers are working as quickly as they can as the “survival window” closes fast.
- Time is running out to find survivors in the rubble, now that the first critical 72 hours have passed. But there have still been some miracles.
- A little girl was found alive alongside her father who, as they were loaded into an ambulance, whispered “I love you all.”
- And in the Turkish city of Malatya, a man was found alive who had been trapped under concrete for 65 hours.
- But the losses are staggering. Many victims were refugees who fled the civil war in Syria.
- The final death toll from Turkey and Syria will probably not be known for weeks because of the sheer amount of rubble.
Read the original article by clicking here.