Luke 21:11 There will be great earthquakes, and in various places famines and pestilences. And there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.
- Chinese lab leak likely behind COVID outbreak: US Energy Department
- The virus that causes COVID-19 most likely leaked from a Chinese laboratory, according to a classified report based on new intelligence and recently sent to the White House and key members of Congress.
- The stunning assertion by the US Energy Department comes more than a year after the FBI concluded a lab accident in China was the origin of the disease, which has killed more than 6.8 million people around the world, including 1.1 million in the US.
- The FBI’s decision was made with “moderate confidence” and remains the bureau’s opinion, said The Wall Street Journal, which first reported the Energy Department’s own finding on Sunday.
- By contrast, the Department of Energy made its determination with “low confidence,” sources who’ve read the classified report told the Journal.
- The Energy Department declined to discuss details of its assessment but said in a statement that it “continues to support the thorough, careful, and objective work of our intelligence professionals in investigating the origins of COVID-19, as the President directed.”
- Biden ordered US spy agencies to probe the source of the disease — including whether it came from a Chinese lab in Wuhan– in May 2021, more than a year after the World Health Organization declared COVID-19 a global pandemic.
Read the original article by clicking here.