Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Gary writes: "Glory and honor be to my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ! The Lord has healed me of cancer. The doctor has given me a clean bill of health. Many thanks to all that prayed for my healing!"
- Lee recently shared with us the tremendous healing she had in her shoulder. She had undergone therapy and various treatments for her shoulder and still was suffering greatly. The Lord spoke to her and she stood in faith for her healing. And, one day, she suddenly realized that the pain was gone and she could move her arm without the pain that she had endured. Praise the Lord! This was a true healing miracle!
- David and Vicki have had some setbacks in waiting for their new home to be finished. Praise the Lord, things have started to move along, and it is with great expectation they are hoping to move into their new home soon!
- We are praising the Lord that Mark is doing better in his recovery from a serious illness.
- Sherry called in her Praise report. They needed money for the mortgage and they got it. They needed extra money for bills to be paid and they got it! Prayer works--Praise God!
- Diane was delivered from 26 years of kidney problems on the 4th of July. She had a creative miracle! Praise the Lord!
- Ken is rejoicing. After job hunting for 10 months, he got a job! Praise the Lord!
- Joel is rejoicing following his report from the Doctor. His blood sugar is much improved. Also, he was able to pass a kidney stone. One down and two to go!
- Randy called for prayer as he had to go to court and he asked us to pray that he would have favor. He called back to say that he did have favor in court and he is praising the Lord for the outcome!
- Stan is rejoicing. Recently his PSA was 65, and after prayer it was 20. Praise the Lord! He is believing that the cancer is reversing.
- Praise the Lord! Bertha has been doing much better recently. She had not been able to walk well, talk well, and had great trouble breathing. She is now walking, talking and breathing well. The Lord has really touched her and she is very grateful!
- Diane, who has a ministry, has had health issues. Victoria called to let us know that Diane is now experiencing renewed strength and that the problems with her spine and kidneys have stabilized. God is so good!
- Shirley is so thankful that she was able to make her car payment in June.
- Rebecca reports that a lady was healed from a stroke after she had received prayer. She now is out of the hospital with her right mind and doing very well. Praise the Lord!
- Lillian's husband has been taking Silver Sol and her husband's cancer numbers are coming down. Praise the Lord!
- Carol has a little Yorkie named Sammie. One morning he woke up scratching his ears. Carol put some Silver Sol liquid in each of his ears and within 5 - 6 minutes the redness, itching and pain was gone! Praise the Lord!
- Noble is very grateful for all the prayers and he is happy to report that his prayers were answered and he is most comfortable at work now! Praise the Lord!
- Nancy shared two answers to prayer. 1. Karen, who was suffering with diverticulitis, has been healed! 2. Nanette, Nancy's daughter has been taking chemotherapy for breast cancer and has had very little side effects. Thank you Jesus!
- Hallelujah! Sally passed her vision test and was issued her new Oregon Driver's License! We are rejoicing with her!
- Praise the Lord! We have been praying for George who had some serious intestinal problems and we received word that he has been healed! God is so Good!