Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Maureen is thanking the Lord that he has enabled her to get through 3 serious operations in the last 6 months and believing that the healing process will be fast and complete without a lot of pain! Let's stand in faith with her!
- Doris who is 95 and has been fighting pneumonia is now able to eat. This is a good sign and we are so thankful for her improvement!
- Niece, Lori, has a foster child, David, with heart problems and were able to repair this by putting in a new valve.
- Niece, Debbie's son Doug, in a car accident & had broken ribs and concussion; 3 to 4 wks to recover with 1 week in Rehab, but didn't have to stay in the hospital.
- Jim watches Sky Watch on TV and admires Pastor Jim & Ministry.
- Victoria's friend, Diane's tumor is shrinking! Praise the Lord! Cancer has to flee!
- Victory! God has heard the prayers of "His People" in America, as they united humbly in prayer and repentance for America. He will heal our land and protect President Elect Trump/Vice-President Elect Pence and the incoming administration.
- Bertha is so thankful. She has found a new place to live and the surroundings are great!
- Lesa is praising the Lord that she and her husband have found a new location for their business. They knew a move was coming, but now it is actually happening. Thank you, Jesus.
- Praise the Lord, Doris is feeling much better after receiving prayer for pneumonia!
- Kathleen is rejoicing that her kids have contacted her! We are rejoicing with her as well.
- David is very grateful to the Lord. He called in for prayer for his wife who had been suffering with diverticulitis and she was healed!
- Nicholas had a desire to go to Israel. He prayed and was able to find a ticket. His father helped him with the fare and the Lord paved the way little by little. Two days before he left he was able to find a return trip flight. Praise the Lord God provided it all! Hallelujah!
- God has done a great work in Misty's heart and life. She was able to reconcile with someone that had stolen $10,000 worth of furniture from her.
- Mary Jane called with a praise report for her niece Pam. She was taken off of the breathing machine and she received a touch from the Lord that night. Pray for her total healing. She is scheduled to have dialysis 4 times a week.
- We are happy to report that Carol's Mom, who is 95, is recuperating well following a terrible fall recently.
- Frank wants to thank everyone who prayed for his father who is battling cancer. He is happy to report that his father is now 99% cancer free! Hallelujah!
- Misty continues to get blessing after blessing from a $25.00 check that was reluctantly given by her Mom. She prayed for her friend Ronnie, ( a woman), who has in turn blessed Misty's socks off with a place to live. Pray that Ronnie will start seeing dreams and visions concerning her life.
- Mary's car was totaled and she is praising the Lord that the Insurance company blessed her with more funds than she had ever expected.
- Terry is thankful that her breast cancer surgery went very well. Pray that she will heal quickly!
- Barbara is so grateful for the faithfulness of the Lord. Recently she was given a gift of money from a lady. Barbara was overwhelmed by the generous gift as she was able to get her car repaired.
- Helen, who is 95 and the mother of one of our prayer team members, fell today. She was taken by ambulance to the hospital and had testing done. Everyone was praying, and there are no broken bones. It could have been much worse. She is badly bruised and one of her teeth is cracked. Pray for her total recovery!