Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Janelle recently broke her ankle and has incurred a lot of medical expenses. She is without insurance and is currently unemployed. She is very thankful that the hospital has been willing to write off her hospital bill.
- Alfred called with two praise reports. He had been stressed about an upcoming home inspection, and reports that his home passed the inspection. And then, another praise report is that someone blessed him with a used car! God is so good!
- Arlene called with a praise report. Her grandson was involved in litigation and had to go to court. She called for prayer and a few days later when he went to court the charges were dropped and the case was closed! God answers prayer!
- Lucy called for prayer as she was suffering from panic attacks. Before she hung up that evening she was totally set free. Praise the Lord!
- Janet had a tooth pulled and had an infection in her ear. God healed her and she reports that she no longer has any problems. She appreciates the prayer room and those who are willing to pray in the General Store.
- Paulette wants to thank everyone at Morningside for all the faithful workers who are willing to help many people! She is thankful for the ministry and the great outreach that it has to so many people.
- Pat called the other day for pray for her husband, John, as he was admitted into the hospital. He had a stroke but the tumor was gone! He is fine! He will only need some speech therapy, otherwise, he is doing great! Thank you, Jesus.
- Hallelujah! We just posted this prayer request, and here it is, already answered! Linda's husband got the job at Walmart! Thank you, Jesus, and all of your faithful prayer warriors!
- Juanita is rejoicing that her grandson got a job for the next 2 weeks and is believing that it will be a permanent position.
- Tory is being healed and returning to normalcy. She was in a coma and not breathing and now she is awake and alert!
- John is rejoicing that the Doctor has declared him, "fully recovered", after a really bad stroke.
- Shirley is praising God that they were able to resolve the lost W-2 problem. Their tax preparer was able to do everything online.
- Thank you for your prays for Pastor William. His knee surgery was successful in the removal of the foreign bacteria that was found in the injected medicine. Praise the Lord.
- Bertha has been cleared through Medicaid on some much needed medical supplies. Praise the Lord!
- Bruce accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He called for prayer and Paul led him to the Lord! Pray that he will continue to grow in the Lord and be established in a local church.
- Pastor Gerald is up and walking ahead of time after his hip surgery. Thank you, Jesus!
- Tena is so thankful that she no longer has any credit card debt. Her bills are paid and she has money in the bank! Hallelujah!
- Lucy is rejoicing that her daughter, Nadia, is cancer-free! She had breast cancer. Removal of her breast and chemo has taken care of the cancer.
- Victoria called and reported that her friend Diane has had a miraculous improvement in her health. Diane is head of a ministry and has been under a severe attack of the enemy. We are thrilled to hear that the tumor is shrinking and she is doing much better.
- Jim has been a long supporter of the ministry. He continues to be blessed by the Jim Bakker Show and has been thrilled to see Tammy Sue again. He remarked, "When God uses you your horizons are endless."