Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Thank you for your prays for Pastor William. His knee surgery was successful in the removal of the foreign bacteria that was found in the injected medicine. Praise the Lord.
- Bertha has been cleared through Medicaid on some much needed medical supplies. Praise the Lord!
- Bruce accepted Jesus as his Lord and Savior. He called for prayer and Paul led him to the Lord! Pray that he will continue to grow in the Lord and be established in a local church.
- Pastor Gerald is up and walking ahead of time after his hip surgery. Thank you, Jesus!
- Tena is so thankful that she no longer has any credit card debt. Her bills are paid and she has money in the bank! Hallelujah!
- Lucy is rejoicing that her daughter, Nadia, is cancer-free! She had breast cancer. Removal of her breast and chemo has taken care of the cancer.
- Victoria called and reported that her friend Diane has had a miraculous improvement in her health. Diane is head of a ministry and has been under a severe attack of the enemy. We are thrilled to hear that the tumor is shrinking and she is doing much better.
- Jim has been a long supporter of the ministry. He continues to be blessed by the Jim Bakker Show and has been thrilled to see Tammy Sue again. He remarked, "When God uses you your horizons are endless."
- A partner called to express her appreciation for Pastor Joe, the Pastor of Morningside Church. She has been blessed by his ministry and feels that he fits in well with Morningside.
- Tammie is rejoicing for the Lord answering prayer concerning her son, Joe, in getting the job he was applying for. He is getting about $8 more and hour than he anticipated. Praise the Lord for answered prayer!
- Little 8 year old Kaylyn is adjusting well living with her grandmother. She had been very abused in the past. She is no longer fighting her grandmother and enjoys going to church now. God is good!
- Pat is thankful that she is doing better. The doctor removed the epidural patch and changed the medication for her lungs. Her blood pressure is going up. It had been in the range of 27 - 30. Praise the Lord!
- Sherry has forgiven her friend and she is obeying the Lord. "When we walk in the Light, as He is in the Light, we have fellowship with one another." Hallelujah!
- Juanita is praising God for finding money that had been lost. After calling in for prayer, the money was found! That's the favor of God!
- Glenn is praising God for beating liver failure. He was supposed to die from incurable liver disease! Now lets join in agreement with him that his new battle with colin cancer is stamped out.
- Candace is thanking the Lord for sending her 4 young men to help her move since she is older and had no one to help her. What a blessing!
- Let's rejoice with Misty for getting hired on at the gym where she exercises. She also received $200 that she wasn't expecting. God is so good!
- Elaine writes: "Thank you for all the wonderful products and information. Our beloved pet cat was diagnosed with feline aids. I have been giving him the liquid silver in his food and he is strong and healthy once again. God bless you for what you do everyday."
- Marian's mother Neva has suffered with MRSA and was being treated with anti-biotics by an IV. Recently the doctor wanted to increase the anti-biotics. They did not have a peace about that and had the pic-line removed. Marian put her on Dr. Wallach's health plan to rebuild her immune system and stamina. She also began taking a swig of Silver Sol each day. At first she was so weak that she could not even get out of bed and developed bed sores. All that the doctor suggested was of no help. So, Marian began to put Silver Sol in a spritzer bottle and started spritzing her sores 4 times a day. The redness has vanished and so has the burning and the sores are healing! Praise the Lord!
- A young woman called our prayer line for abdominal pain and nausea. As she prayed, the Lord spoke to her to pray for the pain to go, and for her body to line up with the Word of God. Immediately, the pain left and she's felt fine since then! Praise the Lord!