Mathew 24:12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold.
- Maryland police to make arrests in beating death of dad after schoolyard fight: report
- Christopher Michael Wright, 43, was killed for defending his son from bullies over a dispute of $30
- A second source told the news outlet that the suspects could be charged sometime this week.
- The warrants stem from the brutal melee on Friday, May 19, when Christopher Wright, 43, suffered brain damage after three teenagers and two adults confronted his 14-year-old son at their Brooklyn Park, Maryland, home to continue a schoolyard fight.
- He was rushed to a hospital and died the next day. Wright’s fiancée, Tracy Karopchinsky, told 11 News that the attackers turned their attention on Wright after he refused to let them fight the boy. The group told Wright that if the boy would not fight, they would fight with him instead, she said.
- A neighbor told local newspaper Baltimore Banner that they heard one of Wright’s other sons yelling, “Daddy!” while the suspects took off.
- “That little kid’s scream is a scream that you’ll never forget,” the resident said. “It was ear-piercing, his scream was. It was awful.”
- The whole ordeal was allegedly sparked by a $30 dispute, Karopchinsky told The New York Post
Read the original article by clicking here.