- Migrant caravan organizer claims Latin American nations ‘conspiring against the US,’ ‘fueling’ border crisis
- One of the organizers of a migrant caravan of thousands of people traveling through Mexico toward the U.S. southern border claims that Latin American countries are “conspiring against the United States” to fuel the immigration crisis, adding that he believes the “Biden administration has dropped the ball.”
- “This is not normal. This is being used by the countries to make sure they get what they want from the United States,” caravan organizer Irineo Mujica told Real America’s Voice on camera. “And Joe Biden has lost. I’m completely stunned. Where is the American intelligence? Don’t they know that all the countries are conspiring against the United States to make sure they have this crisis being made so that they can charge for that crisis?”
- The United States has lost the respect of all the countries. Obrador has more power to pull them in and make sure he gets what he wants from the United States.”
- Mujica estimated that the group consisted of about 5,000 people originating from Cuba, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras and Venezuela
- Recalling how he witnessed about 7,000 people cross the Darién Gap, a treacherous migrant route through the jungle from Panama to Colombia, in just one day, Mujica asked Real America’s Voice, “Do you think [Colombian President Gustavo Petro] really cares about the United States when this makes in one day 7,000 people paying 500, 300, 800 [dollars]? Of course, he makes more money with the cartels, the cartels in Sinaloa than all the power the United States might give him.”
- He agreed that immigration “is being weaponized “against the U.S. and the Biden administration, adding that Mexico is “ganging up” with other countries to demand money from the U.S.
Read the original article by clicking here.