Romans 1:28 “And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them up to a debased mind to do what ought not to be done.” Leviticus 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination.
- Is America near the end of the road as a nation? Have we reached a place similar to that of Judah just before Nebuchadnezzar and the Babylonians destroyed Jerusalem and the temple?
- Three times in the book of Jeremiah, the Lord tells the prophet to not pray for the people of Judah (Jeremiah 7:16, 11:14, 14:11). God’s judgment on the nation was certain at this point; praying would not change the final outcome.
- I believe it has already begun.
- Please know that I am not implying that revivals will no longer happen in the U.S.
- What I am saying, however, is that there will not be a great spiritual awakening that will reshape America or change its downward trajectory. As a nation, we have rejected God and His ways just as Judah did during the time of the prophet Jeremiah.
- The November 8, 2022, election in the U.S. confirms that as a nation, we are close to the end of the road.
- Abortion up to the moment of birth won big.
- A recent news story claimed that the Biden administration sent money to Ecuador for the purpose of putting on drag queen shows
- On November 16, 2022, twelve Republican Senators joined Democrats in ending debate on the “Respect for Marriage Act,” which establishes same-sex marriage into federal law. This ensures that it will become law.
- “If God doesn’t punish America, He’ll have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah.”
Read the original article by clicking here.