Matthew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
- Yellowstone Volcano Hit by over 1,000 Earthquakes in Ongoing Swarm
- The swarm was most active between late August and mid-September. In the month of September alone, for example, the swarm, which is located around 12 miles south-south-west of Mammoth Hot Springs near Grizzly Lake, produced more than 500 earthquakes.
- In the month of October, the University of Utah recorded 238 earthquakes as part of this swarm, out of a total of 344 in the entire Yellowstone region.
- The Yellowstone region averages about 1,500-2,500 earthquakes every year, with around half of them occurring as part of swarms.
- This year, the ongoing swarm near Grizzly Lake has produced more than 1,000 events and counting, according to Farrell.
Read the original article by clicking here.