Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- DC shifts to damage control as Ukraine defense fades
- Speaking at a Democratic National Committee fundraiser in Los Angeles, Biden blamed Volodymyr Zelensky for allegedly not heeding American warnings about a Russian invasion:
- President Biden and his top officials are now focused on damage control – warning Ukraine through proxies that it will have to sacrifice territory for a ceasefire.
- Kissinger told the World Economic Forum on May 23 that “movement towards negotiations and negotiations on peace need to begin in the next two months…[and] Ideally, the dividing line should return the status quo ante.”
- The “status quo ante” implies that Ukraine will make territorial concessions to Russia—a phrase that Kissinger did not use.
- One possible outcome that’s been floated in the American media and closely considered in Moscow is a Korean-style armistice, with an armistice line between East and West Ukraine but without a peace treaty.
- An armistice would allow Ukraine to deny that it had given up claims on territory held by Russia.
Read the original article by clicking here.