Revelations 13:14 “…by the signs that it is allowed to work in the presence of the beast it deceives those who dwell on earth…”
- PETA Uses ChatGPT to Rewrite Bible’s Book of Genesis to Make It Animal Rights ‘Friendly’
- The group People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) has used artificial intelligence, namely ChatGPT, to turn the Bible’s Book of Genesis into an animal rights religious message “filled with vegan teachings.”
- The left-wing organization is targeting its new modern version of the book to members of the GenZ generation. PETA is promoting its book as a “cruelty-free Story of Creation.”
- “The message in Genesis is that God created every sentient being, He saw that they were good, and He gave them greens for sustenance,” the organization said on its website.
- The book’s distortions of Genesis include:
- A revised version of the story is told in Chapter 21. According to the Bible, Abraham and Sarah were 100 and 90 years old when they had their son Isaac. But in the PETA version, they also adopt a dog named Herbie, emphasizing the importance to adopt dogs from a shelter or a rescue organization.
- A rewritten Chapter 22 in which Abraham travels to Moriah and befriends a lamb in order to show his reverence and respect for God’s creation rather than how the original Bible reveals how he was tested and proved faithful, so God spared his son Isaac and provided a substitute sacrifice of a ram as an offering.
- “The Bible has long been used to justify all forms of oppression, so we’ve used ChatGPT to make it clear that a loving God would never endorse exploitation of or cruelty to animals,” PETA President Ingrid Newkirk argued in a press release. “It took God only six days to create the entire world, but we realized it would take us years to rewrite the whole Bible, which is why we’ve started with just the first book.”
- CBN News reached out to PETA for comment. The organization responded by admitting they rewrote God’s Word just to make people start talking about their agenda.
- “We asked an AI to create The Book as a modern companion to the Bible, and we’re pleased with the results, because this complementary piece provides readers with moral lessons relevant to the world of the 21st century,” PETA told us. “We expected that The Book would initiate vital conversations about treating all sentient beings with dignity, kindness, and respect—and it has done exactly that!”
Read the original article by clicking here.