Revelation 16:9 “They were scorched by the fierce heat, and they cursed the name of God who had power over these plagues. They did not repent and give him glory.”
- Hurricane Fiona slams into Bermuda: 125mph winds CAPSIZE yachts, pummel mansions and leave 70% of the island without power
- Bermuda is being pounded with winds of up to 125 mph and 30 feet tidal swells as Hurricane Fiona continues to devastate the Caribbean islands on its way north
- The powerful waves have already capsized multiple boats along Hamilton Harbor, and residents are taking shelter in their homes after spending hours boarding up their properties on Thursday
- The storm is expected to reach northeastern Canada by Saturday, where it can dump between four to eight inches of rain on Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and Newfoundland
- The Category 3 storm has already killed five people — two in Puerto Rico, two in the Dominican Republic and one in the French island of Guadeloupe
Read the original article by clicking here.