- ‘Bible prophecy is coming true’ as claims billionaires build huge underground bunkers
- “Revelation 6:15 says that the kings of the Earth, the princes, the generals, the rich, the mighty and every slave and every free man hid in caves and among the rocks of the mountains,”
- “They called to the mountains and the rocks ‘fall on us and hide us from the face of Him who sits on the throne and from the Wrath of the Lamb.
- “A lot of people believe that these billionaires building these giant bunkers is a sign.”
- Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg is the latest billionaire to build a bomb-proof bunker as podcaster Christina Randall claimed some of the world’s richest appear to be fulfilling a Biblical prophecy
- Some of the richest men on Earth are building doomsday bunkers in a move that was predicted in the last and most dramatic book of the Bible, according to a leading podcaster.
- It has recently emerged that Facebook boss Mark Zuckerberg, currently ranked fourth on the Forbes billionaires list, has spent $187million on a 1,600-acre patch of land in Hawaii. He’s now reportedly building a luxury ranch, incorporating a 5,000-square-foot underground bunker, complete with its own energy and food supplies.
- The bunker beneath Zuckerberg’s Koolau Ranch is expected to feature a giant metal door filled with concrete, a feature typical of nuclear bomb shelters.
- Podcaster Christina Randall claims that Zuckerberg’s bunker is just the latest of around 15 doomsday shelters being built by billionaires around the globe.
- “Why not just build a regular old mansion or some kind of commercial facility that could generate Zuckerberg even more money?”
- She stressed: “This building is definitely not cheap, it is estimated to cost over $270 million and it looks like this is going to be the largest private personal construction project in human history. We’re talking about over a quarter of a billion dollars.”
- “Zuckerberg is not the only one spending millions on what appears to be a way out of it if the world ends,” Christina added.
- “Jeff Bezos spent $147 million when he bought two mansions on Indian Creek Island in Florida. The smaller Hawaiian island of Lanai, which is off the coast of Maui is now almost completely owned by billionaire Larry Ellison. New Zealand which is definitely considered to be an ideal place to wait out the apocalypse is now full of bunkers for tech elitists.”
Read the original article by clicking here.