Pastor Jim & Lori Bakker welcome William Koenig as they share a world news update for Day 3 on the Jim Bakker Show.
Pastors are saying nothing’s happening. Doubters are saying. Listen, you haven’t read the Bible, please stop saying that, because it makes you look bad. -Pastor Jim Bakker
The single greatest threat to America’s national security is living in stark contrast to the Word of God. -Pastor Zachary Drew
When I study Jesus, here’s what I do, I run everything through Jesus. I call it the Jesus filter. I filter everything through Him. -Pastor Jim Bakker
Isaiah 17:1 NIV See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.
I Thessalonians 5:3 NIV While people are saying, “Peace and safety,” destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape.
Deuteronomy 28:43-44 NIV The foreigners who reside among you will rise above you higher and higher, but you will sink lower and lower. They will lend to you, but you will not lend to them. They will be the head, but you will be the tail.
Deuteronomy 28:49-50 NIV The Lord will bring a nation against you from far away, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand, a fierce-looking nation without respect for the old or pity for the young.
Deuteronomy 28:15, 25 NIV However, if you do not obey the Lord your God and do not carefully follow all his commands and decrees I am giving you today, all these curses will come on you and overtake you:  The Lord will cause you to be defeated before your enemies. You will come at them from one direction but flee from them in seven, and you will become a thing of horror to all the kingdoms on earth.
Mark 13:13 NIV Everyone will hate you because of me, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.
Matthew 24 & Luke 21 – Signs of the End of the Age
Matthew 24:7 KJV For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
Matthew 24:29 MEV Immediately after the tribulation of those days, ‘the sun will be darkened, the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken.’
Deuteronomy 28:1 NIV If you fully obey the Lord your God and carefully follow all his commands I give you today, the Lord your God will set you high above all the nations on earth.
Deuteronomy 28:7 NIV The Lord will grant that the enemies who rise up against you will be defeated before you. They will come at you from one direction but flee from you in seven.
Deuteronomy 28:12 NIV The Lord will open the heavens, the storehouse of his bounty, to send rain on your land in season and to bless all the work of your hands. You will lend to many nations but will borrow from none.
Luke 6:24 KJV But woe unto you that are rich! for ye have received your consolation.
Matthew 6:24 KJV No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.
John 10:27 KJV My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
Psalm 23:4 KJV Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
I Corinthians 13:1 KJV Though I speak with the tongues of men and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.
Matthew 4:4 KJV But he answered and said, It is written, Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.
Deuteronomy 28:53 KJV And thou shalt eat the fruit of thine own body, the flesh of thy sons and of thy daughters, which the Lord thy God hath given thee, in the siege, and in the straitness, wherewith thine enemies shall distress thee:
Genesis 41:28-52 – Joseph Prepares for Famine
Genesis 6:8-22 – God Tells Noah to Build an Ark
Matthew 24:37 KJV But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.
Revelation 6:6 NCV Then I heard something that sounded like a voice coming from the middle of the four living creatures. The voice said, “A quart of wheat for a day’s pay, and three quarts of barley for a day’s pay, and do not damage the olive oil and wine!”
William Koenig’s Historic Headlines
- EU Closes Facilities in Brussels Due to Third Straight Day of Terror Alerts
- Putin in Tehran to meet Khamenei a Longtime Enemy of the U.S.
- Putin Lifts Boycotts on Companies Doing Business with Iran’s Nuclear Plants
- Turkey Shoots Down Russian Plane after Territory Violation and Despite Warnings
- U.S.-armed Rebels Take Down Russian Rescue Helicopter with U.S. Tol Missiles
- Syrian Rebels that Oppose Syrian President Assad Killed One of the Russian Pilots
- Obama Points Finger at Russia Over Jet Shoot-Down by Turkey
- Turkey Calls for NATO Meeting in its Defense Against Russia
- NATO Faces New Mideast Crisis After Downing of Russian Jet by Turkey
- Report that Israel Hit Hezbollah Targets Near its Border
- U.S. State Department Releases Worldwide Terror Warning to Americans
- Obama and France’s Hollande have a White House Press Conference
- John Kerry Met with Abbas and Netanyahu…Warns of Events Spinning Out of Control
- ‘ISIS’ (Daesh) Warns of Attacks on Washington, DC
- Russia Shutting Off Turkey Agricultural Products; Will Look to Iran, Israel or Morocoo
- Turkey Won’t Apologize for Downing Russian Warplane, Erdogan says
- Black Lives Matter Protestors Invade Macy’s Night Before Thanksgiving Parade
- Senior Air Force Commander: Israel Doesn’t Need Russia’s Permission to Fly Over Syria
- Germany Sending Tornado Jets to Syria to Help France Fight ISIS
- Obama’s Thanksgiving Message: Syrian Refugees are like Pilgrims on the Mayflower