Immer geben Gott die Ehre und Lob für Ihre Gebete beantwortet. Lassen Sie prahlen auf Jesus. Es ist wegen seiner Liebe und große Opfer, dass wir den Thron Gottes mit unseren Petitionen nähern. (Psalm 23:6)
Danke, Herr, für all diese Berichte Lob!
Du bist so ein guter Gott!
- Ben called to report that the suspicious spots on his sister's chest turned out to be fibrous. Preist den Herrn!
- Kathy genannt mit einem Bericht über wenig Lob 2 year old Caleb. He had been paralyzed and had other health issues and was expected to die. Preist den Herrn! He is now walking and eating!
- Muriel schreibt: "I was looking at your website and I am thrilled and awestruck at what God has done in restoring you. It is truly incredible and I so want to come and spend some time there. May the Lord continue to bless you above and beyond your wildest imaginations."
- "He has known the infamous and the famous. He speaks to millions daily but is never more happy than when he is serving. Young preachers take notice."
- Jane, an older lady in Kansas, is so very thankful for God's protection during all the bad storms. An added bonus recently was when a neighbor of hers brought her a plate of food while she was working in her yard. God is so good!
- Betty is so grateful that she was not injured when she was recently rear ended in traffic.
- Clay has been encouraged in the Lord and blessed by the Ministry. He writes, "Ihre Geschichte und das Leben gibt mir Hoffnung und Mut, zu glauben, dass die Gesamtwiederherstellung möglich ist und dass Gott einen gebrochenen Mann zu benutzen." "Gott segne euch!"
- Riki schreibt: "Gott segne Ihren Dienst!" "Vielen Dank für Ihre ermutigenden Worte!"
- Virginia's son Riley was recently injured while chopping down a tree. The entire tree collapsed and he was hit on the head and knocked unconscious. He is now conscious. Continue to pray for his complete recovery! Praise the Lord for his healing power!
- Preist den Herrn! Patty and Bill closed on their new home recently and they are already settling in and enjoying its spaciousness. Gott ist gut!
- Preist den Herrn! Shawn has given his heart to the Lord. Pastor Clete prayed with him and sent him a Bible. The angels in Heaven are rejoicing with us!
- We are rejoicing with Debra and her husband. Her husband had been out of work for 6 Jahre. They called for prayer and a job opened for him soon afterwards. Preist den Herrn!
- Lisa called to tell us that prayer had been answered and she now has rides to the Dr. She also is very grateful for the bucket of food that she received from the ministry.
- Mary sagt: "God bless the Jim Bakker Show and all your family and guests. In Jesus' Mighty and Holy Name! Ich möchte all das Wissen der Herr will, dass ich zu haben,. Amen!"
- Carol is so very thankful for the ministry that Pastor Jim has today. She sees that he has a heart for God and that God is using him in these last days! Sie fügt hinzu,: "Gott segne Sie und Lori und die Kinder und stärken Sie, seine Arbeit fortzusetzen!"
- Katherine ist sehr dankbar für die Gebets-Team und will sagen, "Danke" für die schöne Karte, die sie erhalten.
- Cheryl is praising the Lord for her healing. During the July 4th festivities here at Morningside Cindy Jacobs was one of the speakers. She had a word of knowledge for various people and Cheryl was one of them. She had been suffering with a problem with her esophagus and with her ankles. Durch seine Wunden sind sie geheilt wird! Hallelujah!
- Cheri, sagt, "Danke - eine Million mal danke!" "My husband and I started the chia seed and coconut oil about two months ago. When we had our blood checked our numbers were extremely better!"
- Ronald dankt Gott für Jim und Lori und das Ministerium, die sich von Morning fließt.
- Ro is rejoicing as the foreclosure on her home has been postponed until August. Please continue to agree with her that she will be able to keep her home.