Immer geben Gott die Ehre und Lob für Ihre Gebete beantwortet. Lassen Sie prahlen auf Jesus. Es ist wegen seiner Liebe und große Opfer, dass wir den Thron Gottes mit unseren Petitionen nähern. (Psalm 23:6)
Danke, Herr, für all diese Berichte Lob!
Du bist so ein guter Gott!
- Steven had past drinking problems, but now is set free. Hallelujah!
- Barbara is praising God! She was watching a pastor live online and was healed. She has no more pain in her elbow, left knee, or lower back. Her blood sugar is down also, and her eye sight is better. PTL!!!
- Dave is rejoicing and thanking God for their new home which is in a quiet neighborhood.
- Carry accepted Jesus Christ as her personal Savior! We are praising God.
- Debbie says she really appreciates the Jim Bakker Show, and the truth Jim is sharing with God's people in these troublesome times.
- Theresa prayed to receive the Lord as her Savior. We are rejoicing with her and praising God!
- Nelwin, who is a prayer warrior, called and prayed for the Morningside Prayer Team. May the Lord will bless her richly for her faithfulness to Him!
- Dawn is praising the Lord that the cancer is in remission!
- Tony is rejoicing that after calling for prayer there has been a breakthrough in his finances.
- Frank received Christ! PTL!!!
- William has brain cancer, and is believing for total healing. William has also rededicated his life to Jesus. Hallelujah!
- Jessica's Mom had a cat-scan done of her heart and it came back clear. We are rejoicing and praising God with Jessica!
- Linda's Son-in-law is going back to church and wants to be re- baptized. PTL!!!!
- Ba is thanking God for healing Heidi's daughter.
- Bruce called for a best friend that had infection through his whole body. It was life threatening. He called 3 times for prayer and on the 4th call he received healing. PTL!!!
- Kenard rededicated his life to the Lord today! Hallelujah! We are praising God!!!!!!
- We are praising God that Jan is recovering from heart bypass surgery. We serve a Mighty God!
- Bill is doing much better after surgery. We Thank God for his mighty healing power!
- Victoria says, " It is a real blessing to watch the show. " It blesses her and other listeners to be edified and encouraged by Pastor Jim & Lori.
- Shelby Gene is out of the hospital and doing much better. Wir loben Gott für diese.