Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Fran writes: "Want to thank you for prayers for my daughter-in-law Sandy. Surgery went very well and the Dr. was surprised at how well she is healing. Praise God and thanks to the prayer warriors."
- We are thankful that Chet, whom all of you have been praying for, is doing much better. He is not out of the woods yet, so keep those prayers ascending to the Throne!
- Lesa was bitten by her cat, and she applied Silver Sol Gel to the wound. All the redness and swelling was completely gone in just 6 hours! Praise the Lord!
- Janelle is rejoicing! The Lord has healed her from chocolate allergies.
- Randall writes: "I incorporate much of what I hear on your program. You said in your card that you pray for me. I am going through some serious health issues. When I came home from the doctor and I found your heartfelt card in the mailbox, it lifted my spirit! Anyway my friends, fight the good fight! Snatch as many as you can from the gates of Hell!"
- Walt and Carolyn in Virginia write: "Thank you so much for being faithful and pushing beyond criticism. You may not know how encouraging you and your guests are to the Body of Christ. You are our best source of both the Prophetic and News. We live in a rural area surrounded by National Forest. Once a month we host a home group. Conversation often is about what we have heard on the Jim Bakker Show. We trade books which we have ordered that were written by your guests."
- Around Christmas time Carmen called for prayer. After prayer she realized that she was healed! Praise the Lord!
- Praise the Lord! Richard is recovering from the reaction he had to meds given him in the hospital. His blood sugar has stabilized and he has ben able to start driving again!
- We are happy to report that, Dick, who recently had a heart attack is doing better. Pray for his complete recovery!
- Seeing Jewish people return to Israel is literally watching Bible prophecy unfold. Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel speak of the Jewish return to their ancestral homeland.
- We are rejoicing with Kreg. He recently took a test to become a CNA. He came through with flying colors! God is so good to bring to our remembrance the things we need to know!
- Carol, who has sleep apnea, was forced to spend 3 nights away from home due to severe icy road conditions. She and her friend prayed before she laid down that she would sleep well without her C-pap. That normally would not be possible, but she was able to sleep without it and woke up very surprised at what the Lord had done. Hallelujah!
- LeAnne has a son who is diagnosed with high functioning autism. He was being bullied in public school, but she has been able to enroll him in a small private Christian school and he is doing much better and is much happier in his new surroundings where there is love.
- One of our precious partners is rejoicing as the Lord has restored her marriage. Her husband wants to be in ministry. We are believing for greater days ahead for them!
- Michael and his wife are huge followers of the ministry and enjoy watching the show every week. They have received so much and want to thank everyone associated with the ministry.
- Jim recently had cancer surgery and they are so thankful that the surgery was successful and the doctor believes that they got all the cancer. Praise the Lord!
- Steven has been seeking the Lord and is so very thankful for the strong Presence of the Lord in his life. The Lord is faithful and is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him! Hebrews 11:6.
- Praise the Lord! Annie received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with speaking in tongues. May this be a new day for her in the Lord as she grows in the Grace and Knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ!
- Kent had been suffering with an infection in his leg. He is happy to report that his leg is now healed and he is grateful for all the prayers! Praise the Lord!
- Wayne, the husband of one of our prayer team members is doing better following hernia surgery. They also discovered an aorta aneurism, and it looks as if they will not be operating but will be treating it with medication. Praise the Lord for His faithfulness and answer to our prayers!