Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Stephen was a shut in for 10 years and wouldn't go anywhere or leave his home. He is rejoicing that the Lord has set him free from fear and he is leaving his home now and going about the Heavenly Father's Business! Hallelujah!
- Brenda had cancer and through eating the right foods and being prayed for, she has been healed! Praise the Lord!
- Brenda testifies: "I was diagnosed with breast cancer in October 2013. They also wanted to do a total replacement of my hip. I also had an Andaman tumor on my spine and two places in my chest. I have been faithfully taking my kale and beet and coconut powders, also my chia seed and took advice from a guest speaker on taking Vitamin C for cancer and last week went in for my 3 month bone scan and CT scan and lab, and to God's glory the tumors on my chest are all but gone! No tumor on spine and new bone growing in hip. I am feeling strong and healthy which has the Dr. in amazement. He doesn't even know how to diagnose my situation anymore! Glory to God I am healed!"
- Sharon is so thankful for the ministry as the Lord has really ministered to her through the show when she was in a desperate situation. She is so thankful for the prayer team and the love extended to her when she called for prayer. She writes: "I so needed help and the beautiful prayer ministry helped me get back on my feet again."
- Fred called to praise the Lord for Carolyn Martin who was given 2 days to live on August 1, 2013, but now is greatly improving . She is expecting a complete recovery from cancer. Hallelujah!
- Praise the Lord! Donna called us to say that she has come back to the Lord! What a testimony! The angels in Heaven are rejoicing! Lift her in prayer that she will continue to be steadfast in her pursuit of the Lord and that all hindrances and big mountains will be removed. Pray that she will have wisdom, knowledge and understanding! Hallelujah, a prodigal has returned!
- Tammy called for prayer and we prayed for her to be delivered from smoking! Praise the Lord, she hasn't smoked for almost two months!
- Debra's son, Brian, was missing for several days, but has now been found and admitted to a hospital! Thank you Lord for keeping him safe!
- Ruth writes: "It is truly refreshing to see and hear such compassion being spoken outwardly from you and I ask that God continue blessing you, your family and the ministry...Keep looking up and listening for the voice of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!"
- My young Grandson who has severe problems was much better after prayer. Praise the Lord!
- Recently Jennifer lost her purse. She called the prayer line for prayer, trusting the Lord and believing that it would be returned with everything in it. Praise the Lord! Her purse was returned with nothing missing!
- Barbara has a wonderful testimony regarding the "Pillow of Health" pillows that she recently purchased. She has had trouble sleeping well for 44 years. She would toss and turn all night long and would wake up with a stuffy nose and have to clear her throat for several hours each day. Now, she is staying asleep all night long and is so thankful to have her new pillows. She is going to order them for her whole family!
- Her daughter had been wrongly charged on a credit card for purchases she had not made. After prayer the matter was resolved! Praise the Lord!
- God protected Jack from an electrical shock in his garage recently. Although the electricity burned one of his tools, it didn't enter into his body. He wanted to let us know as he and his family watch the Jim Bakker Show every night and feel that we are their family!
- Cassandra is going to college with a government grant and has a limited income. The lease was up where she had been living and she did not know what she was going to do or where she would go. She had been faithful to tithe and was praying and trusting the Lord. The Lord supernaturally moved in the situation. She got a new place and is moving next week! Praise the Lord!
- Gary was waking up every morning sneezing, not realizing his pillow could be the problem. He and his wife purchased two of the "Pillow of Health" pillows that Dr. Colbert told us about on the show. Each morning he now awakens peacefully and is no longer sneezing! He and his wife, Carol, love their new pillows!
- Mark, a Jewish man, shared that when he was watching the Jim Bakker show recently he was drawn to know more of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Praise the Lord! We are rejoicing with him and praying that he will continue to be drawn by the Holy Spirit and will accept Jesus as his Messiah!
- Elinore called the prayer line and asked for prayer for her husband, Manny, who had a heart problems. She said that she felt the Presence of the Lord very strongly and almost fell to the floor when Pastor Clete prayed. Manny is doing well now and is in physical therapy. Praise the Lord!
- Bertha is praising the Lord that He has brought a wonderful Christian man into her life.
- Grace is very happy to report that her marriage is improving! Hallelujah! God answers prayer!