Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Theresa had a vision recently regarding things that are coming in the future. When she shared with her husband he confirmed that John Shorey, as well as another prophet, had shared this same vision on the Jim Bakker Show. Hearing this really encouraged her faith!
- Mary's daughter Kami was diagnosed with a brain tumor last year. It was the size of an almond and located on her pituitary gland. Last week she had an MRI and the tumor is GONE! Praise the Lord!
- Carol's son Tom had surgery today to repair a hole in his heart. He had suffered a stroke a year ago. Praise the Lord he came through with flying colors!
- Carol from Canada writes: "I am so very thankful for the show and I want Pastor Jim to know that PTL was a real lifesaver for me years ago when my husband was away working. I will forever be grateful!"
- Dolores has seen a great improvement in her husband's attitude since she has been praying for him. She was also thrilled to hear that Kelsey, in Partner Services, had a little baby girl. She had agreed in prayer one day with Kelsey about that very thing.
- Melodee has received good news on her last report from the doctor. There is no sign of cancer and the breast tissue is normal. We are rejoicing with her!
- Marie writes: "Thank you for preaching the truth and saving our precious little babies!"
- Joey would like to give praise to Pastor Jim for his compassion for those being persecuted and also for his willingness to get the Word of Christ out to the lost.
- Sandy is praising the Lord that she was offered a job last week and she is starting work immediately.
- Loretta called for prayer recently as she was having excruciating pain in her back. She received prayer and called us back today to let us know that the Lord really touched her and she is almost totally pain free! Praise the Lord!
- Loretta called in on October 8th for prayer and said she was desperate and needed to sell a car by the end of the day. We prayed, and she called back a few hours later rejoicing that "the car was sold!" We are rejoicing with her. God is good and He hears and answers prayer!
- Gloria writes: "I watch and enjoy your programs so much, and have ordered many study materials from you. Thank you for standing with Israel and the Jewish people!"
- Jim is rejoicing that he is now back home after suffering a stroke recently! Praise the Name of the Lord!
- A few weeks ago, Joyce called and shared with us that her grandson had been in a terrible car accident. The car went between two trees and was destroyed, but the grandson was not injured. Praise the Lord!
- Bev writes: "I have been watching your show for almost 2 years now and just wanted you to know that I am proud to support your ministry. The work you do and the different products that you have come up with are truly amazing! My Mom was a proud supporter of yours back in the day. She had given me a PTL Bible for Christmas in 1983. Thanks so much for being there for us."
- Joy has three praise reports that happened after prayer: 1. Her husband no longer had any lumps. 2. The wife's bladder infection was healed. 3. Her Grandchild was healed. Praise the Lord!
- Lavern, a precious partner of the ministry, is 92. She has a praise report regarding Silver Sol. She had suffered for years with Crohn's disease and now credits her healing to Silver Sol and the Lord!
- Karen Ann writes: "Thank you for warning us and for preparing us for the days to come. I am so grateful!"
- Pamela has suffered for years with fluid in her abdomen. She had prayed that the Lord would bring a resolution to this problem, and Praise the Lord, after an ultrasound they decided to do a procedure which will take the fluid off without her having to have a complete hysterectomy.
- Leona writes: "Thank you for your prayers. I have learned so much from the program. Thank you Lori; you give women hope. I keep all of you in my prayers."