Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Diane's back was healed! It went back into place without her having to go to a chiropractor. PTL!
- Ruth called to tell us that her husband has been healed from cancer! Praise the Lord!
- Victoria was having car problems that required major work and she was able to get another vehicle instead. PTL!
- Edward writes: "Jim and Lori, Thank you for your steadfast love and faithfulness to love and serve our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!" "May the peace of God the Father and the Lord Jesus Christ be with you forever."
- Linda writes: "Thank you for your faithful prayers and for your constant encouragement!"
- Bobby and Cheryl, who moved from Texas to Morningside to work as volunteers, will soon be in their new home. They will be moving into their home on January 12th, if all goes as planned. Please pray that they will be able to get their furniture all moved here from Texas and that there will be no hindrances.
- Ela writes: "I love the gentleness of Jim and Lori on their one of a kind, Christian show!"
- Praise the Lord! Fran's grandson has been totally healed of a brain tumor!
- Paul had suffered with depression for years. Recently he accepted Jesus Christ into his life as Lord and Savior, and has been delivered from depression.
- Teri is rejoicing! Since she received prayer all the legal problems she had been involved in have been dropped. She has been able to keep her car and her home. She has also had much physical and emotional healing, as well as healing in her relationships with others.
- Bobby was depressed and called for prayer. In the course of the conversation he opened his heart and received Christ. Praise the Lord!
- Jerry had a tumor in his heart and the situation could have been very serious if they had not discovered it in time. Many were praying for him and he underwent surgery yesterday morning. When they opened his heart, the tumor, which was the size of a ping pong ball literally rolled out. His prep time actually took longer than the surgery! This was a real miracle!
- Grace is encouraged in the Lord. She has been praying for work and recently she got a job doing translating. Pray that this will be the open door that will lead to more job opportunities.
- We are rejoicing with Ruth! After receiving prayer and believing God she has been healed from cancer!
- Stephen is rejoicing that the Lord is teaching, healing and helping Him overcome his emotional and mental struggles.
- Charity's daughter was experiencing bullying at her day care. After prayer, God has provided a much better place for her and the atmosphere is peaceful and fun.
- We are so thankful that Cherie was not injured in a recent car accident. She was driving across a bridge on an icy day when her vehicle spun out of control and turned completely around on the bridge. It stopped at the edge of the bridge. Miraculously there were no other cars around when this happened.
- God is so good and has helped Louise pay all her bills and be able to stay in her home.
- Dianne is praising God for her new place. She is also thankful for the help of friends with her move.
- Kristy is so thankful to God for their new home.