Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
- Jaylee said she was so blessed by Tammy Sue's testimony which was given when Nancy Harmon was on the program.
- Charlene has really been blessed by reading the Harbinger. She has learned a lot and has passed this information on to others.
- Margie said that God spoke to her heart to buy Time Has Come. After reading the book, Margie said she now understands the Book of Revelation and that we are to survive and prepare so we can tell others about Jesus.
- Beverly wanted us to know that she really appreciates Pastor Jim's program. She especially enjoyed the broadcasts with Rabbi Cahn. She has learned a lot and feels better prepared with the understanding she is gaining.
- A ministry was needing help in the computer area and God has provided the perfect candidate. PTL!
- Tucker was healed of epilepsy about 6 months after he was prayed for! Thank you Lord!!
- Clete had heart surgery and is doing well. Continue to pray for total recovery.
- Janice received healing in her eyes after prayer!! God is so wonderful!!
- Fran was so excited! She was healed of a blood clot!!
- John went to the doctor and had a good report on his eyes. PTL!!
- I just want to say thank you (Jim & Lori Bakker) for standing up for the truth about the Holy Spirit. (George)
- John had surgery on his eye and his eyesight is improving and he is doing great!! PTL
- Carol stood in prayer for her little sister Mary who was supposed to have a valve put in. When the doctor tried to insert the valve, her sister had grown a new valve overnite!! Our Lord performed an overnight miracle! The doctor was amazed and rejoicing with everyone as well. Praise our wonderful Jesus!
- Robbie was diagnosed with cancer in his right hip last year. He went through radiation treatment and is currently taking chemo pills. His last x-rays and cat-scan confirmed that the tumor has shrunk. PTL
- Marilyn is thanking God that she had survival items on hand during Hurricane Sandy. She thanks God that He made a way for her to get these necessities and she appreciates Jim Bakker Ministries for offering these products.
- Julie was able to order a generator with an inheritance she received. PTL
- Ali requested prayer for her atheist mother (who was very ill) to be saved! She was and is now in Heaven!
- Mae was hospitalized for a week but is much better now and recovering quickly.
- All my family members arrived home safely from their vacation and I am so thankful for your prayers for protection. God bless you all at Morningside. Lou
- Joy called and said she received the Baptism of the Holy Ghost. She was so excited, she had to call and talk about it. She was full of joy.
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!