Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- John and Sue write: "We watch your program Monday through Friday on Channel 46 in South Bend, Indiana. We like the music! We like Rabbi Jonathan Cahn! We love the shows!"
- A marvelous healing testimony! Barbara called to say that a blood disease had been in her family for 3 generations. Jim called out during one of the shows that someone was being healed of that problem.... She has been totally healed since that time! Praise the Lord!
- Genevieve writes: "I watch you on WHT @ 9:00 a.m. I can get you on two other stations also. I truly enjoy the programs and am so blessed by them!"
- Shari writes: "As a Messianic Jew I am so thankful that you have become friends with Rabbi Cahn. Blessings!"
- Janet writes: "Wish I lived near by. I love your programs and all the survival stuff you offer on your show. I would not miss it for anything!"
- Armida writes: "Lori, what a blessing you have been in my life, together with our Brother Jim Bakker! I watch the program every day and share the blessing with those that can't watch the program. I am so excited about Lori's House and the ministry that will be there!"
- Eric writes: "I just wanted to drop a line to you to tell you thanks for all you do. My wife of 9 years just passed away last week out of the blue from a heart attack at the age of 51. She loved your show and it helped us out a lot."
- Robbie writes: "I praise God for your ministry and I have ordered quite a few things from you all. God Bless you!"
- Amy shared: "At a very important two day cattle auction, the auctioneer showed up and quietly shared with me that his throat was kind of sore and scratchy. He was very concerned because he was the only auctioneer scheduled to be there. I went out to our truck, and got my package of Silver Sol lozenges. He is a Christian man, and he was so very grateful for the answer to prayer. His throat was healed, and he did great auctioneering for the next two days! Praise the Lord!"
- Carla had been praying about a job that she applied for and she felt that the Lord spoke to her that she would be hired. She kept that in her heart and mentioned it to her mother. Well, the Lord did open this job and she is very grateful!
- Anita declares: "I have many food allergies, so no wheat, no sugar, or foods made with white flour. The extra virgin coconut oil is working wonders for me!"
- Kit shared a precious testimony with us recently. Years ago the doctors told her that she would never have children. She only had one ovary and only 15 % of it was functioning. She was even told to have a test tube baby. However, She said no! Instead, she chose to stand upon the Word of God and the result was she had five children! God is so good!
- Zola, who is 96 years old, writes that she has watched the show for years! Praise the Lord for faithful partners who, even when their income is very limited, still give to the Lord's work.
- Marian was so happy to receive a hand written note from the ministry. She writes: "I have watched your show even back in PTL days. The Holy Spirit was really felt there. Words cannot express how grateful I am for all the love you send our way. We really feel God's love through you. I am so excited to hear you say "The King is Coming!" "I look forward to His coming so very much!"
- We are thrilled to receive the good report that Ben Broadwater's brother-in-law is doing much better. He recently had emergency surgery.
- We are happy to report that one of our partner's in California has a praise report. They have been plagued with drought in California and her well was almost dry. But, praise the Lord, they had two inches of rain and her well is now full!
- Sandy is rejoicing that her husband's work related injury lawsuit has finally been settled. She is happy too that her husband plans on tithing part of the money.
- We are thrilled that Bobby and Cheryl have arrived at Morningside and are finding their place as volunteers. Cheryl is helping in the prayer room and Bobby has been helping in duplicating.
- Victoria's car died recently. It needed multiple repairs. The mechanic had a good used truck brought in and Victoria was blessed with the truck! Hallelujah!
- Praise the Lord! In our weekly couples meeting we are seeing the Lord do a mighty work in our lives! The Holy Spirit is showing us the root problems that we have never seen before and drawing us to Himself! God is so good!