Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Praise the Lord! Richard is recovering from the reaction he had to meds given him in the hospital. His blood sugar has stabilized and he has ben able to start driving again!
- We are happy to report that, Dick, who recently had a heart attack is doing better. Pray for his complete recovery!
- Seeing Jewish people return to Israel is literally watching Bible prophecy unfold. Isaiah, Jeremiah and Ezekiel speak of the Jewish return to their ancestral homeland.
- We are rejoicing with Kreg. He recently took a test to become a CNA. He came through with flying colors! God is so good to bring to our remembrance the things we need to know!
- Carol, who has sleep apnea, was forced to spend 3 nights away from home due to severe icy road conditions. She and her friend prayed before she laid down that she would sleep well without her C-pap. That normally would not be possible, but she was able to sleep without it and woke up very surprised at what the Lord had done. Hallelujah!
- LeAnne has a son who is diagnosed with high functioning autism. He was being bullied in public school, but she has been able to enroll him in a small private Christian school and he is doing much better and is much happier in his new surroundings where there is love.
- One of our precious partners is rejoicing as the Lord has restored her marriage. Her husband wants to be in ministry. We are believing for greater days ahead for them!
- Michael and his wife are huge followers of the ministry and enjoy watching the show every week. They have received so much and want to thank everyone associated with the ministry.
- Jim recently had cancer surgery and they are so thankful that the surgery was successful and the doctor believes that they got all the cancer. Praise the Lord!
- Steven has been seeking the Lord and is so very thankful for the strong Presence of the Lord in his life. The Lord is faithful and is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him! Hebrews 11:6.
- Praise the Lord! Annie received the Baptism of the Holy Spirit with speaking in tongues. May this be a new day for her in the Lord as she grows in the Grace and Knowledge of the Lord Jesus Christ!
- Kent had been suffering with an infection in his leg. He is happy to report that his leg is now healed and he is grateful for all the prayers! Praise the Lord!
- Wayne, the husband of one of our prayer team members is doing better following hernia surgery. They also discovered an aorta aneurism, and it looks as if they will not be operating but will be treating it with medication. Praise the Lord for His faithfulness and answer to our prayers!
- Praise the Lord we have received a good report on how Chet is doing. He is no longer in isolation and is now able to get out of bed without help. He is walking and eating well. Praise the Lord! God hears and answers prayer!
- Edie's husband Glenn is battling numerous health issues. They are thankful for all of the prayers. They know that they are working! Glenn got an anti nausea/dry heave med, but has not had to use it yet, Praise the Lord! Please continue to lift him to the Throne of Grace.
- Jonathan, who is Page's 32 year old grandson has now been put on a list for a liver transplant. We are believing for a supernatural breakthrough in the timing for him to have the transplant.
- We are rejoicing with Cassandra. She had been praying for a car and recently she was able to buy one with very low mileage that was like new. Praise the Lord!
- Elcie, a long time partner of the ministry wrote to express her appreciation for all the blessings she has received from the show. She is disabled and so grateful that the Lord has been faithful to enable her to pay her bills. She has been a faithful steward of what He has given her.
- Melissa recently delivered a 3 pound baby. They didn't even have to put him on oxygen even though he was 2 months early. Praise the Lord!
- Ray and Gail will soon be moving into their new home here at Morningside. They are praising the Lord for His Goodness and Faithfulness to them. We are rejoicing with them!