Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Edna would like to express her praise for the work the Ministry is doing in spreading the Good News and bringing people to the saving grace of our Lord and Savior. Praise the Lord!
- John called the prayer center today and received Christ as His personal Lord and Savior. Let us rejoice with him and welcome him into the family of God!
- The Expo was held here at Morningside from October 20th - 24th. We had an excellent turn out and everyone went away excited and blessed. Seminars were held throughout the day. The featured speakers at the meetings and on the Jim Bakker Show were Dr. William Forstchen, Rabbi Jonathan Cahn, Pastor John Kilpatrick, Mark Biltz and John Shorey. We heard many positive comments.
- Diane writes: "I love your guests, however I have to say, I am enjoying Pastor Jim and Zach sharing their end time teachings! They need to do this more often!"
- Gloria writes: Jim hit the nail on the head about the darkness when Jesus returns. I know because Holy Spirit showed me years ago, the darkness and Jesus' Glory shining, and breaking through the darkness. It's not long now!
- Joyce writes: "Amen Pastor...you are such a treasure to those of us who watch carefully for your teaching and encouragement daily. Keep strong....we need you!"
- Recently Janice requested prayer for a young man who suffered severe brain damage due to being administered an experimental drug. The doctors have been amazed that the brain damage is completely gone. He is completely normal! Praise God!
- Huey writes: "I wish to thank God for all His gifts, mercy, and the forgiveness He has shown me. Despite all the problems in my life, things could be infinitely worse. Father has a way of making the bad seems less bad, and I thank Him for His Holy Word, which gives me strength to keep going. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord!"
- Betty has suffered pain in her knees and has not had the energy she needs to function. She has lost 15 pounds and is rejoicing that she is feeling much better and has little pain.
- Rita enjoys the programs with the prophets and the information they bring. Even though she may need time to digest what was said, she is thanking the Ministry for the much needed information.
- Amber is thanking the Lord and the Ministry for all the teachings about our Lord and Savior. She also enjoys the stories of healing and miracles that God works in or lives everyday. Praise God!
- George used Silver Sol on the sores he had on his foot and heel and they were healed. The doctors had prescribed other medications, but nothing did the job like Silver Sol.
- Praise the Lord! Barbara had called for prayer regarding the financial scam that she had been taken in by, and said that she would be meeting soon with the bank. She called back today to say that the bank has tracked down the person, arrested him and that her accounts will be re-instated! Our God is so Good!
- Marie wrote to express her thanks to Jim and Lori for preaching the truth and for saving our precious little babies.
- Recently,Jill lost her daughter, Chris, who was hit by a truck and killed as she was walking home from a friend's house. Chris would have been 50 in December. In spite of the sorrow of losing her daughter, Jill has been pressing into praise during this whole time. God's Grace has surely sustained her. She writes: "The Lord is good and His mercy endures forever." "She is my only child, and she is more alive now than she ever was here."
- Dianna writes: "I love your show Jim and Lori....Of course, I have watched it for years....Great info...I use coconut oil in all things as a result. Our health in part is our wealth! Keep up the great shows. Blessings!"
- Edie expressed her appreciation for all the prayer for her husband Glenn. He is doing much better! Praise the Lord!
- Brenda is giving Praise to our Lord for recent employment for Wes and his fiancée. Praise the Lord!
- Doris would like to give Praise to Pastor Jim and the Ministry for sharing God's Word and addressing current world events.
- Theresa had a vision recently regarding things that are coming in the future. When she shared with her husband he confirmed that John Shorey, as well as another prophet, had shared this same vision on the Jim Bakker Show. Hearing this really encouraged her faith!