Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Michelle is praising the Lord that after she had prayer for her little 2 year old, the child is now doing much better! God is Good!
- Vicki called 1 month ago for prayer for her husband Joseph. Her husband's PSA reading was high and there was infection. His doctor referred him to a specialist who ran tests and did a biopsy. Praise the Lord, There is no tumor, no cancer and no infection! He is healed!
- Sabrina writes: "I watched the Ready Now Expo on Monday the 16th. The evening speaker was Rick Joyner, and you said something at the end. It was on letting God heal you and becoming a friend with Jesus even if you have been hurt by others. Well, I have been hurt by others. I know what a tough, rough situation is when hurt by church folks or even family. You were speaking to my heart and God is still healing it. I've learned to let go and let God! It's hard at times but it can be done. Thank you for your teachings that show us how to prepare."
- Grace is very thankful that Pastor Jim speaks up and tells it as it is. She says: "Thank you and God bless you for your ministry!"
- Jane writes: "I listen to your show rather faithfully and have tucked these things in my heart. God bless you and keep me in your prayers."
- Karl wants to thank the Lord for healing my wife Terry. To God be the Glory!
- Judy writes: "Gary is doing great and got to come home from the hospital. Thank you and bless you all so much for praying for him. Thank you Jesus!"
- Grace writes: "Thank you and God bless you and your ministry! I watch you everyday and I am glad you tell it like it is in these days!"
- Karl called to report that his wife is healed! Praise the Lord!
- Sherry, who is one of our partners, has a wonderful Praise Report. Recently she noticed a boil under her arm and went to the doctor. The prescribed medication did not help. Finally, she remembered Silver Sol and she began putting the gel on the boil each day as well as taking the liquid. In a few days, she was amazed as the boil came to a head and started draining on its own. Praise the Lord!
- Renee writes: "Thank you Jim for being a blessing to us, as well as telling us the truth in love. God loves you a lot, Jim."
- Shayla and her husband and 5 month old baby have been on the island of Ono, which is near Fiji. They had notified family to pray as a Category 5 storm was very fierce and approaching them. God answers prayer, and the storm has turned into just strong winds. Shayla will be able to return home in a month and is very thankful! Praise the Lord for answered prayer!
- Lynndy had hip replacement surgery a few days ago and she is returning home today. All went well and she is feeling great! Praise the Lord!
- Patty writes: "My daughter Julie had been trying to sell her house for over 4 years. Not only did it sell, God blessed them with a beautiful home in the area of my grandson's school. God made a way and it all happened in less than ten days." Praise the Lord!
- Pastor Greg writes: "Jim, I watch your program every day. I can't tell you and Lori how much your ministry has meant to us...especially now. Bless you all for the work that you do!"
- Colleen writes: "God has answered our prayers for our Grandson Ben who recently underwent another surgery to untether his spinal chord from surrounding fatty tissue. His mother said the surgery and his recovery has been "remarkable" and we know this is a direct result of the prayers of the saints! Thank you Jesus!
- Twila, who is 90 years old, and had spinal stenosis is praising the Lord for her healing! She no longer is on oxygen, has no more leg pain and does not have to wear her brace. We are rejoicing with her! Praise the Lord!
- Kerrie got a good report from a recent mammogram. It showed no sign of cancer! Praise the Lord!
- Wilmoth and Sandy sent a lovely card saying: "Thank you for the nice picture, and your prayers for our son, Harris. They dropped the charges against Harris. He had been falsely accused. We really appreciate all you do. It's nice to know we have prayer partners like you who really care and love the Lord. God Bless you!"
- Jackie was in ER recently and they sent her home even though she was unable to swallow food. At midnight that night the Lord came in and removed the blockage! Jackie says: "It is awesome to have the Spirit take care of you!"