Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Sylvia writes: "Thank you for the beautiful card I received from Morningside Church. Thank you for your prayers and God has wonderfully blessed me. I have sold my home in Oklahoma. It was on the market for three months. I am thankful and therefore sending my love gift for Lori's House."
- We praise God for your dynamic ministry and for all that the Lord has already accomplished, is doing and will continue to accomplish through your ministry. We are an indigenous Pakistani church organization and we are committed to reach many people with the message of the Gospel.
- Terry was in a car accident in 2012. There were financial issues and Terry is grateful that the debt was discharged in August!
- Janet called for prayer regarding whether she should change churches, and also requested prayer for her Pastor's wife. She is thankful that the Lord moved in both situations.
- Barb received a call from a lady that asked her to come for an interview on Wednesday. It is a good job prospect. The lady saw Barb's ad and needs a personal assistant. Hallelujah!
- Sandra wrote: "Jim and Lori Bakker, thank you for showing deep love to people! And, thank you to each person in your ministry. I know God is happy that you stand up for Him!"
- Christine called for prayer for her daughter, Sarah, who needed a house, a job and day care. Within 4 days from the time Christine had requested prayer the Lord had provided above and beyond for Sarah. She not only got a house, a job, and day care, but an additional $3500.00 came in! God is so Good!
- Stephen called to share with us the good news that he had lost 10 pounds in one week! We are rejoicing with him!
- Stanley has a praise report. He had called for prayer for his prostate problem. His PSI was very high--almost 12. He called back to let us know that it is now clear and he is healed! Praise the Lord!
- Clifford, who is a son of one of Shirley's friends, recently got out of jail and has recommitted his life to the Lord. He is quoting scripture and his Bible "is all marked up!"
- Carmen loves the singing and ministry of Tammy Sue and Kevin, as well as all the teachings and shows. She is very encouraged by the ministry!
- Annette so enjoys the ministry. She loves Pastor Jim and Lori! She is praying for the trip to Israel.
- Kenny is rejoicing that at last he has a job! Praise the Lord! Also he is so very thankful that he will be very close to his granddaughter.
- Mary wants Pastor Jim and Lori to know that she loves the compassion, joy, humility and honesty that they exhibit in their lives. They have blessed her in so many ways and she faithfully watches the programs.
- Augustina has had some issues with her boss at work, but today there was a breakthrough in the situation. She had a meeting with her boss, that has been negative towards her in the past, and she is Praising the Lord that all went all and she was not reprimanded! Hallelujah!
- Barbara called to share with us that her step -dad has become a prepper! He used to make fun of her but after hearing John Shorey's teaching he has had a complete turn around!
- Catherine writes: "I have a praise report. My ringing/roaring has stopped in my left ear. It has been driving me crazy to have that loud noise day and night. It now appears that what caused it was a medication called Naproxen which I was taking for mild arthritis. Apparently that is a side effect of that medicine."
- Mary called and was very elated that the Jim Bakker Show is now on Channel 40 in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Praise the Lord!
- Terry Ann writes: "Awesome show! Truly believe God allowed you to be in prison to be a true witness for lost souls!" "We need to win souls and your show is doing just that! Praise God for you and your family!"
- Brenda writes: "I was unemployed for one year and my unemployment was running out and my God supplied this newly created position just for me!" God is so good! We are rejoicing with Brenda.