Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Scott requested prayer for his family and then wanted to let us know we are very loved and appreciated for what we do.
- Elaine is so thankful that her daughter, who was previously demon possessed has been born again and is now living for the Lord. The pastor's wife and two other ladies in the church are now doing deliverance sessions with her.
- Wynetta from North Carolina writes: "I love the Ministry! I believe Pastor Jim and Lori are Watcher's on the Wall!"
- Recently a friend of Fred and Glenda's suffered severe pain in her abdomen. She had surgery and they found everything was fine when they opened her up. She is pain free and thanking the Lord for healing her!
- Sally writes that she wants to thank Jim and Lori Bakker and all their staff for all the wonderful and Godly things they are doing! Praise the Lord! It is always wonderful to hear that we are appreciated as we serve the Lord!
- Anna called to report that Lenore is much improved. Her surgery was a success! Praise the Lord!
- Erny called to tell us she had been chosen as Employee of the Month at her workplace. We are so happy for her!
- Praise the Lord. Carol is having to move from her current home and she has found a new apt. only 7 miles from work. Pray that all will go well and she will not have to look further.
- Steven led Alona, who is in her 70's, to the Lord recently. She gave her heart to Jesus and Steven is going to disciple her and pray for her eyes to be healed, as well.
- Sharon wants to thank Pastor Jim for his love for God and the heart that he shares. She has been so blessed! The Lord has shown her much that goes along with what Pastor Jim has shared.
- Debbie has sold her RV and will be moving soon to Morningside. We are rejoicing with her!
- We are rejoicing with Steven. He has a new job delivering newspapers in Canada. Pray that he will do a good job and have favor with all his customers!
- Patty and her husband recently purchased a home that had a well on it. They wanted to get the well up and functioning. The well man came out and said it was a shallow well and that the price they gave them to replace the old well was a miracle. God is so good!
- Praise the Lord! Patty is being healed from serious back problems! God is So Good!
- Janelle is highly allergic to wasps and certain foods. She recently was stung three times by wasps and had no reaction after she prayed! Even after a week there has been no swelling whatsoever. Praise God!
- Margaret is so grateful! She called for prayer for her brother who was bleeding internally. He is now back at work! Praise the Lord!
- Lynda's daughter was out of work for surgery. After prayer and a note from Patty she is now back at work with all the benefits restored! God is so good!
- Rosalee called and shared that she had been suffering from depression, but that the Lord had touched her and she was now "totally changed." Hallelujah!"
- Judy writes: "I pray that Jim Bakker's ministry will continue as a lighthouse to us all. That gives me encouragement! "
- Daniel is grateful that God has provided employment for his daughter and thankful for all the prayers.