Siempre dar a Dios la gloria y la alabanza por sus oraciones contestadas. Vamos a jactarse en Jesús. Es a causa de su amor y gran sacrificio que podemos acercarnos al trono de Dios con nuestras peticiones. (Salmo 23:6)
Gracias, Dios, para todos estos informes de alabanza!
Tú eres un Dios bueno tal!
- Rosanna's daughter had been considering having an abortion, but now has consented to put the baby up for adoption. This is definitely good news, pero sigan orando que su hija vendrá al Señor y que su relación con su madre va a mejorar.
- Sandy is praising the Lord that her husband's work related injury lawsuit has finally been settled. He received payment and even though it was not a huge amount, están agradecidos de que se trataba.
- William escribe: "Me encanta ver los espectáculos! It certainly looks like the rapture is getting close. I enjoy what Pastor Bakker and Rabbi Cahn share with us. We would love to come up and meet Rabbi the next time he comes."
- LaVerne y Nancy escritura: "Thank you to your family and staff for the television program and for the guests you have on the show.....and for the food you offer etc. God has blessed us and we want to bless you!"
- Betty escribe: "Thank you folks so much who take care of us partners. I appreciate all your kindness when I call to check on my orders. I know there are a lot of us out here and I hope when we all call you that you too receive the kindness that you folks give us. Dios los bendiga a todos!"
- Kristi en Texas escribe: "Hola! I would just like to first of all thank you for all that you do. You and your show are a true blessing to me and my family. We watch you religiously! I'm sad when it is a rerun because we always look forward to new episodes."
- Joan escribe: "Jim, que en Canadá muy agradecidos por ustedes! Our Prime Minister loves Israel!"
- Teri tuvo un informe Alabanza. She reports that the Lord has healed her and she is much stronger in her body. She has also had healing in relationships. Our God is so faithful if we put our trust in Him!
- Bobby and Cheryl are so grateful for the Lord leading them to Morningside. They came here to be volunteers and to serve the Lord! They desire to serve others and to help wherever needed.
- Diane's back was healed! It went back into place without her having to go to a chiropractor. RIP!
- Ruth called to tell us that her husband has been healed from cancer! ¡Alabado sea el Señor!
- Victoria was having car problems that required major work and she was able to get another vehicle instead. RIP!
- Edward escribe: "Jim y Lori, Gracias por su amor y fidelidad a amar y servir a nuestro Señor y Salvador Jesucristo!" "Que la paz de Dios Padre y del Señor Jesucristo esté con vosotros para siempre."
- Linda escribe: "Gracias por sus fieles oraciones y por su constante aliento!"
- Bobby y Cheryl, who moved from Texas to Morningside to work as volunteers, will soon be in their new home. They will be moving into their home on January 12th, if all goes as planned. Please pray that they will be able to get their furniture all moved here from Texas and that there will be no hindrances.
- Ella escribe: "Me encanta la dulzura de Jim y Lori en su único en su clase, Espectáculo cristiano!"
- ¡Alabado sea el Señor! Fran's grandson has been totally healed of a brain tumor!
- Paul había sufrido con la depresión durante años. Recently he accepted Jesus Christ into his life as Lord and Savior, y se ha librado de la depresión.
- Teri se regocija! Since she received prayer all the legal problems she had been involved in have been dropped. She has been able to keep her car and her home. She has also had much physical and emotional healing, as well as healing in her relationships with others.
- Bobby estaba deprimido y llamó a la oración. In the course of the conversation he opened his heart and received Christ. ¡Alabado sea el Señor!