Siempre dar a Dios la gloria y la alabanza por sus oraciones contestadas. Vamos a jactarse en Jesús. Es a causa de su amor y gran sacrificio que podemos acercarnos al trono de Dios con nuestras peticiones. (Salmo 23:6)
Gracias, Dios, para todos estos informes de alabanza!
Tú eres un Dios bueno tal!
- Crystal escribe: "I love your show and have bought survival items from you and I am very pleased with them and your staff is always nice on the phone. Love all of you and I enjoy the Jim Bakker Show."
- Pam escribe que expresan agradecimiento al ministerio: "Thank you for providing access to long term food storage which is giving us and our family a means of survival without the help of any outsiders. As the world comes crumbling down, we know that we will be provided for. Salud!
- Seven years ago Fareda's husband passed on. He had been an abusive husband. He was a devout Hindu, but just before he died he received Christ as His Savior. His wife and her friend had prayed for him for years! Our God is so faithful and He hears and answers prayer! Amén!
- Jennifer escribe: "I look forward to hearing what John Shorey's take is on all the events in the world. He truly is a messenger sent to us. Thanks for sharing his insight and knowledge with us."
- Jennifer escribe: "Acabo de recibir mi bomba de filtración de agua hoy! Thank you Jim Bakker for caring to warn us and provide great products for us to prepare."
- Ann called for prayer and she made the decision to forgive all her enemy's today. Hallelujah! This was a great victory in her life!
- Stephanie escribe: "I truly enjoy your show and I liked it when Tammy Sue and Kevin sang, "La sangre nunca perderá su poder."
- Pam writes from Washington state where they have had such horrific fires of late. "Today's program on disaster preparedness was very helpful. The program was right on target with the issues we will all be facing as things progress towards the coming of the Lord. Thank you so much for getting us all ready!"
- Grace is rejoicing that the Lord intervened and things are going better in their marriage. Nuestro Dios es tan fiel!
- Laurens escribe: "Dios bendiga el Ministerio Jim Bakker! Sigan con el buen trabajo. Veo su programa todas las noches!"
- Marianne was watching the Jim Bakker Show recently and Philip Cameron was sharing about sowing seed. He stated that if you have property to sell and you sow a seed to the ministry that God will honor your commitment. Marianne had her farm for sale for two years now. Since sowing her seed she has received a buyer for her farm. RIP!
- Esteban fue un cierre por 10 years and wouldn't go anywhere or leave his home. He is rejoicing that the Lord has set him free from fear and he is leaving his home now and going about the Heavenly Father's Business! Hallelujah!
- Brenda tenía cáncer y a través de comer los alimentos adecuados y se oró por, ella ha sido sanada! ¡Alabado sea el Señor!
- Brenda testifica: "I was diagnosed with breast cancer in October 2013. They also wanted to do a total replacement of my hip. I also had an Andaman tumor on my spine and two places in my chest. I have been faithfully taking my kale and beet and coconut powders, también mi semilla chia y tomó el consejo de un orador invitado en la consideración de la vitamina C para el cáncer y la semana pasada entró por mi 3 gammagrafía ósea mes y tomografía computarizada y de laboratorio, and to God's glory the tumors on my chest are all but gone! No tumor on spine and new bone growing in hip. I am feeling strong and healthy which has the Dr. in amazement. He doesn't even know how to diagnose my situation anymore! Glory to God I am healed!"
- Sharon is so thankful for the ministry as the Lord has really ministered to her through the show when she was in a desperate situation. She is so thankful for the prayer team and the love extended to her when she called for prayer. She writes: "Yo lo necesitaba ayuda y el ministerio de oración hermosa me ayudó a volver a mis pies otra vez."
- Fred llamado a alabar al Señor por Carolyn Martin quien recibió 2 días de vida en agosto 1, 2013, pero ahora está en gran medida la mejora de . She is expecting a complete recovery from cancer. Hallelujah!
- ¡Alabado sea el Señor! Donna called us to say that she has come back to the Lord! What a testimony! The angels in Heaven are rejoicing! Lift her in prayer that she will continue to be steadfast in her pursuit of the Lord and that all hindrances and big mountains will be removed. Pray that she will have wisdom, conocimiento y la comprensión! Hallelujah, un hijo pródigo ha regresado!
- Tammy llamó a la oración y oramos para que ella se libró de fumar! ¡Alabado sea el Señor, she hasn't smoked for almost two months!
- Debra's son, Brian, faltaba por varios días, pero ahora se ha encontrado y admitido a un hospital! Thank you Lord for keeping him safe!
- Ruth escribe: "It is truly refreshing to see and hear such compassion being spoken outwardly from you and I ask that God continue blessing you, your family and the ministry...Keep looking up and listening for the voice of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!"