Toujours donner à Dieu la gloire et la louange pour vos prières exaucées. Vantons sur Jésus. C'est à cause de son amour et de grands sacrifices que nous pouvons nous approcher du trône de Dieu avec nos pétitions. (Psaume 23:6)
Merci, Seigneur, pour tous ces rapports de louange!
Vous êtes un si bon Dieu!
- Carol écrit: "Récemment Dr. Sandy a prié sur moi et je ai reçu un guérison instantanée d'un rythme cardiaque irrégulier et souffle cardiaque. Ma tension artérielle a commencé à baisser (Je ai eu l'hypertension depuis que je suis 28 et je suis maintenant 60). My blood pressure is becoming more and more normal each day. Since the prayer healing I have been walking in great faith that my right leg is going to grow back. I can actually feel my future toes. My leg was amputated in 1992. Praise the Lord for his healing Power!"
- Kathy est à l'hôpital et est toujours dans le coma, but she has lived much longer than the doctors predicted. The family is believing for a miracle! Let's stand in faith with them!
- Michael avait été sur le médicament de la pression artérielle pour 13 ans. Dr. Sandy prayed for him and when he went to the Veteran's clinic and had his blood pressure checked, his blood pressure was normal. Since then he has not had to be on medication and is doing very well. Louez le Seigneur!
- We are thrilled to get the good report from Carol that her health is improving! She is feeling much better! Merci Jésus!
- Cheri has connected with a Christian physician who is helping her. Louez le Seigneur!
- We are praising the Lord that Charles came through his surgery recently with good results. This surgery was done in preparation for the next surgery which will be sometime in March. Charles et son épouse Lovenia exécuter le Blue Eye Thrift Store.
- Récemment Rich Adams, a former employee of Morningside passed away. Pastor Clete had the privilege to visit with the family and praying with them when he took the food from the ministry. They really appreciated our reaching out to them and Mrs. Adams was very grateful for the prayer and the love that was shown to the family.
- Victoria a appelé pour dire merci pour toute la prière pour leur ministère en Arizona.
- David has been diagnosed with COPD and has called us numerous times for prayer. Recently he called to report that his breathing is much improved! Louez le Seigneur!
- Après avoir vécu dans leur maison de moteur pour un certain nombre de mois, Pastor Clete et Carol se déplaceront dans une belle, spacious condo here at Morningside. God has marvelously opened this door for them. We are rejoicing with them!
- You will enjoy reading this testimony of the Lord working in Shelia's life. Shelia écrit: "Retour à 1980, my house was set on fire and I lost a dear friend. I jumped out of a bedroom window 14 concrete blocks high plus the length of the window. My neighbor was underneath the window to help catch me, but the Good Lord picked me up out of the burning home and sat me down on the ground on my feet a good two cars length from my neighbor under the window. He was hollering for me to jump and I was already on the ground! Our precious Good Lord picked me up out of that burning home and literally sat me on the ground standing on my own two feet with no injuries at all. Now I have experienced and know there is a Good Lord!" "Il m'a aussi donné la force de faire face avec le ministère pour VA 25 years for my benefits. The VA wants to know who my lawyer is because they have tried to close me out without giving me my benefits that I am entitled to, et je ai pu garder ma demande active! My lawyer is God! Every time I sit down to write a brief I talk to the Lord and tell Him: "Maintenant Seigneur, you know I don't know what I am doing and I need your help again." He puts the word into my handwriting and thus far I am still alive in the claims processing system. I know that Jesus and God have a plan for me and when the plan has been complete, ils verront que mon redressement est accordé! I just believe they are keeping me in this situation because it seems I have helped other veterans and widows with their claims. My case is just "drapeau rouge" et les gens VA ne me aiment pas, mais je ai une armée de mon côté! Dieu, Jésus et les anges! Please keep me in your prayers."
- Catherine écrit: "I want to tell you how much we enjoy Ricky's Kitchen at the end of the shows. I have always wondered just how I would use the recipe mixes that we have bought. Showing how to cook with them and adding ingredients to make them more healthy and interesting is a good idea! Ricky should be a chef since he seems to enjoy working around food and is so good at it. Good Job Ricky!"
- Martha écrit: "Cher Lori et Jim, Thank you for your love and care to your partners. I watch your show everyday and enjoy it so very much. Please keep up the good work. I am so glad that God put you and Lori together. Thank you both for helping so many people. May God continue to bless your ministry!"
- We are very happy to report that Kevin's recent evangelistic tour was very successful and that God did great and mighty things among those present.
- Rosanna was able to have her two little twin grandsons for several days and was so thankful that her daughter had brought them over. Nous nous réjouissons avec elle!
- Jackie's friend had breast surgery yesterday and the doctors said that they believe they were able to remove all of it and that she should do fine. Louez le Seigneur!
- Dieu vous bénisse tous! Keep speaking out and telling the truth! Christians are not being warned in the Body of Christ, et beaucoup se opposent à la Parole du Seigneur qui vient de suite! Praying for an urgent awakening of Christians with no fear and National repentance.-
- Mary, qui aide dans le ministère de la prière ici, recently underwent surgery on her neck to relieve the pressure on her spinal chord. We are happy to report that she is recuperating well. The swelling in her hands has also subsided! Louez le Seigneur!
- Eli's family and his Grandma Sharon are rejoicing that he is developing greater confidence and doing better in school. Eli est 8 ans.
- Last week Lisa had a terrible fall. She hurt a disc in her back and could hardly walk. The prayer team prayed for her, and today she is walking normally with no pain. The Doctor's are confident that with special exercise the disc will be hedged in and she will be completely healed. Gloire à Dieu