Toujours donner à Dieu la gloire et la louange pour vos prières exaucées. Vantons sur Jésus. C'est à cause de son amour et de grands sacrifices que nous pouvons nous approcher du trône de Dieu avec nos pétitions. (Psaume 23:6)
Merci, Seigneur, pour tous ces rapports de louange!
Vous êtes un si bon Dieu!
- Victoria was having car problems that required major work and she was able to get another vehicle instead. PTL!
- Edward écrit: "Jim et Lori, Merci pour ton amour et de fidélité à aimer et à servir notre Seigneur et Sauveur Jésus-Christ!" "Que la paix de Dieu le Père et du Seigneur Jésus Christ soit avec vous à jamais."
- Linda écrit: "Merci pour vos prières fidèles et pour votre encouragement constant!"
- Bobby et Cheryl, who moved from Texas to Morningside to work as volunteers, will soon be in their new home. They will be moving into their home on January 12th, if all goes as planned. Please pray that they will be able to get their furniture all moved here from Texas and that there will be no hindrances.
- Elle écrit: "Je adore la douceur de Jim et Lori sur leur unique en son genre, Christian spectacle!"
- Louez le Seigneur! Fran's grandson has been totally healed of a brain tumor!
- Paul had suffered with depression for years. Recently he accepted Jesus Christ into his life as Lord and Savior, et a été livré de dépression.
- Teri se réjouit! Since she received prayer all the legal problems she had been involved in have been dropped. She has been able to keep her car and her home. She has also had much physical and emotional healing, as well as healing in her relationships with others.
- Bobby était déprimé et a appelé à la prière. In the course of the conversation he opened his heart and received Christ. Louez le Seigneur!
- Jerry had a tumor in his heart and the situation could have been very serious if they had not discovered it in time. Many were praying for him and he underwent surgery yesterday morning. When they opened his heart, la tumeur, which was the size of a ping pong ball literally rolled out. His prep time actually took longer than the surgery! This was a real miracle!
- Grace is encouraged in the Lord. She has been praying for work and recently she got a job doing translating. Pray that this will be the open door that will lead to more job opportunities.
- Nous nous réjouissons avec Ruth! After receiving prayer and believing God she has been healed from cancer!
- Stephen se réjouit que le Seigneur est l'enseignement, guérison et l'aider à surmonter ses luttes émotionnelles et mentales.
- Charity's daughter was experiencing bullying at her day care. After prayer, Dieu a fourni un bien meilleur endroit pour elle et l'atmosphère est paisible et amusant.
- We are so thankful that Cherie was not injured in a recent car accident. She was driving across a bridge on an icy day when her vehicle spun out of control and turned completely around on the bridge. It stopped at the edge of the bridge. Miraculously there were no other cars around when this happened.
- Dieu est si bon et a aidé Louise payer toutes ses factures et être en mesure de rester dans sa maison.
- Dianne is praising God for her new place. She is also thankful for the help of friends with her move.
- Kristy est tellement reconnaissante à Dieu pour leur nouvelle maison.
- Jerry's heart was beating very fast so he went to the hospital. They discovered a mass on his heart and surgery is scheduled for next week. Gardez-le dans vos prières. In the midst of this Jerry and his family are thankful. The rapid heart beat symptoms, qui lui a envoyé à l'hôpital, helped the doctors to discover the heart problem and the surgery will actually save his life. Louez le Seigneur!
- Cheri and her young son recently went on a trip to visit friends. They are thankful for God's protection and a wonderful time.