Zawsze dać Bogu chwałę i uwielbienie dla swoich modlitwach odebranych. Miejmy chwalić Jezusa. To właśnie z powodu swojej miłości i wielkiej ofiary, że możemy zbliżyć się do tronu Boga z naszymi petycjami. (Psalm 23:6)
Dziękuję, Lord, dla wszystkich tych raportów pochwały!
Jesteś taki dobry Bóg!
- Michelle jest wysławiać Pana, że po miała modlitwę za jej mały 2 roku życia, Dziecko jest teraz robi dużo lepsze! God is Good!
- Vicki nazwie 1 month ago for prayer for her husband Joseph. Her husband's PSA reading was high and there was infection. His doctor referred him to a specialist who ran tests and did a biopsy. Chwalcie Pana, Nie ma nowotworu, nie ma raka i nie ma infekcji! He is healed!
- Sabrina pisze: "I watched the Ready Now Expo on Monday the 16th. The evening speaker was Rick Joyner, and you said something at the end. It was on letting God heal you and becoming a friend with Jesus even if you have been hurt by others. Dobrze, I have been hurt by others. I know what a tough, rough situation is when hurt by church folks or even family. You were speaking to my heart and God is still healing it. I've learned to let go and let God! It's hard at times but it can be done. Thank you for your teachings that show us how to prepare."
- Grace is very thankful that Pastor Jim speaks up and tells it as it is. She says: "Dziękuję i Bóg błogosławi wam za posługi!"
- Jane pisze: "I listen to your show rather faithfully and have tucked these things in my heart. God bless you and keep me in your prayers."
- Karl wants to thank the Lord for healing my wife Terry. Bogu niech będzie chwała!
- Judy pisze: "Gary is doing great and got to come home from the hospital. Thank you and bless you all so much for praying for him. Dziękuję Jezusowi!"
- Grace pisze: "Thank you and God bless you and your ministry! I watch you everyday and I am glad you tell it like it is in these days!"
- Karl nazywa zgłosić, że jego żona jest uzdrowiony! Chwalcie Pana!
- Sherry, który jest jednym z naszych partnerów, has a wonderful Praise Report. Recently she noticed a boil under her arm and went to the doctor. The prescribed medication did not help. Wreszcie, she remembered Silver Sol and she began putting the gel on the boil each day as well as taking the liquid. In a few days, she was amazed as the boil came to a head and started draining on its own. Chwalcie Pana!
- Renee pisze: "Dziękuję za to, że Jim dla nas błogosławieństwem, as well as telling us the truth in love. God loves you a lot, Jim."
- Shayla i jej mąż i 5 miesiąca życia dziecko było na wyspie Ono, which is near Fiji. They had notified family to pray as a Category 5 storm was very fierce and approaching them. God answers prayer, and the storm has turned into just strong winds. Shayla will be able to return home in a month and is very thankful! Praise the Lord for answered prayer!
- Lynndy had hip replacement surgery a few days ago and she is returning home today. All went well and she is feeling great! Chwalcie Pana!
- Patty pisze: "Moja córka Julie próbował sprzedać swój dom za ponad 4 lat. Not only did it sell, God blessed them with a beautiful home in the area of my grandson's school. God made a way and it all happened in less than ten days." Chwalcie Pana!
- Pastor Greg pisze: "Jim, I watch your program every day. I can't tell you and Lori how much your ministry has meant to us...especially now. Bless you all for the work that you do!"
- Colleen pisze: "God has answered our prayers for our Grandson Ben who recently underwent another surgery to untether his spinal chord from surrounding fatty tissue. His mother said the surgery and his recovery has been "nadzwyczajny" i wiemy, że jest to bezpośrednim wynikiem modlitwy świętych! Dziękuję Jezusowi!
- Długo, , który jest 90 lat, i miał zwężenie kanału kręgowego jest wysławiać Pana o jej uzdrowienie! She no longer is on oxygen, has no more leg pain and does not have to wear her brace. Jesteśmy z nią radości! Chwalcie Pana!
- Kerrie got a good report from a recent mammogram. It showed no sign of cancer! Chwalcie Pana!
- Wilmoth i Sandy wysłany piękny karty mówiąc: "Dziękuję za ładne zdjęcie, i wasze modlitwy dla naszego syna, Harris. They dropped the charges against Harris. He had been falsely accused. We really appreciate all you do. It's nice to know we have prayer partners like you who really care and love the Lord. Niech cię Bóg błogosławi!"
- Jackie was in ER recently and they sent her home even though she was unable to swallow food. At midnight that night the Lord came in and removed the blockage! Jackie says: "To niesamowite mieć Spirit dbać o Ciebie!"