Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Muriel writes: "I was looking at your website and I am thrilled and awestruck at what God has done in restoring you. It is truly incredible and I so want to come and spend some time there. May the Lord continue to bless you above and beyond your wildest imaginations."
- "He has known the infamous and the famous. He speaks to millions daily but is never more happy than when he is serving. Young preachers take notice."
- Janella, an older lady in Kansas, is so very thankful for God's protection during all the bad storms. An added bonus recently was when a neighbor of hers brought her a plate of food while she was working in her yard. God is so good!
- Betty is so grateful that she was not injured when she was recently rear ended in traffic.
- Clay has been encouraged in the Lord and blessed by the Ministry. He writes, "Your story and life give me hope and courage to believe that total restoration is possible and that God will use a broken man." "God Bless you!"
- Riki writes: "May God bless your ministry!" "Thank you for your encouraging words!"
- Virginia's son Riley was recently injured while chopping down a tree. The entire tree collapsed and he was hit on the head and knocked unconscious. He is now conscious. Continue to pray for his complete recovery! Praise the Lord for his healing power!
- Praise the Lord! Patty and Bill closed on their new home recently and they are already settling in and enjoying its spaciousness. God is good!
- Praise the Lord! Shawn has given his heart to the Lord. Pastor Clete prayed with him and sent him a Bible. The angels in Heaven are rejoicing with us!
- We are rejoicing with Debra and her husband. Her husband had been out of work for 6 years. They called for prayer and a job opened for him soon afterwards. Praise the Lord!
- Lisa called to tell us that prayer had been answered and she now has rides to the Dr. She also is very grateful for the bucket of food that she received from the ministry.
- Mary says: "God bless the Jim Bakker Show and all your family and guests. In Jesus' Mighty and Holy Name! I want all the knowledge the Lord wants me to have. Amen!"
- Carol is so very thankful for the ministry that Pastor Jim has today. She sees that he has a heart for God and that God is using him in these last days! She also adds: "God bless you and Lori and the kids and strengthen you to continue His work!"
- Katherine is very grateful for the Prayer Team and wants to say "Thank you" for the lovely card she received.
- Cheryl is praising the Lord for her healing. During the July 4th festivities here at Morningside Cindy Jacobs was one of the speakers. She had a word of knowledge for various people and Cheryl was one of them. She had been suffering with a problem with her esophagus and with her ankles. By His stripes she is healed! Hallelujah!
- Cheri says, "Thank you - a million times thank you!" "My husband and I started the chia seed and coconut oil about two months ago. When we had our blood checked our numbers were extremely better!"
- Ronald thanks God for Jim and Lori and the ministry that flows out from Morningside.
- Ro is rejoicing as the foreclosure on her home has been postponed until August. Please continue to agree with her that she will be able to keep her home.
- Praise the Lord! Elda and John's home has sold and it was a cash deal! God is so faithful as we walk in obedience to His leading!
- Mattie went to ER recently with an asthmatic attack. She called back the next day to report that the doctors said she is well. Praise the Lord!