Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Lynn has a great praise report about coconut oil. Her husband had a tonsil infection. He swished with it just one time and the next morning the infection and the white spots on his tonsils were gone! Lynn, sama, had heart surgery in December and the coconut oil has given her new energy. She also uses it for sunscreen, stawia go w jej organicznej kawy , sprawia, że Virgin Pina Coladas, and puts it on toast with pumpkin powder, cinnamon and Xylitol. She is telling everyone she knows about the healing properties.
- Thank you for praying for Wes and Trish to be delivered from oxycodone and other opiates. Wes is now working and Trish's right kidney seems to be healing fine. She has some pain, but she refuses to take any pain medicine from now on. Also, Wes is trying to get his own business off the ground. It is a vending business. Pray for his protection and success on the streets of Nevada!
- Grosz, , który miał problem z zawrotami głowy i omdlenia przy okazji, is doing much better. She is very grateful for all the prayer that has gone up for her. God is so faithful!
- Duane pisze: "Jim i dziękuję za to, że Lori "Watchmana na ścianie" to the Body of Christ. Blessings to you and the whole team"... "
- Bertha is so thankful for the prayer team and that we have always been here for her and have prayed her through a lot of hard situations.
- Lanah writes: "You and Jim have a wonderful ministry. You really care about people and I love that about you. I know that God's face is radiating with joy because of you. I am asking the Lord to send the angels from the North, South, East and West to bring high favor for your ministry. In Jesus's Name. Amen!"
- Ron writes: "Wow, that's great! I love you guys caring about health. More people should be like you and share on the inner depths of great health. God bless you!"
- Claudia writes: "The show with The Crabb's was one of the most touching shows you have ever had and shouts out the love of Christ to all who listen."
- Myrtle Pfister writes, "I just want to say "Thank you" for streaming the fireworks from Morningside! I felt like I was almost there! Yay!
- Barbara writes: "I love watching your show and I just ordered your food. Thank you so much." "I live in Pennsylvania I was able to find your Sunday show on Daystar!"
- Ben called to report that the suspicious spots on his sister's chest turned out to be fibrous. Praise the Lord!
- Kathy called in with a praise report regarding little 2 year old Caleb. He had been paralyzed and had other health issues and was expected to die. Praise the Lord! He is now walking and eating!
- Muriel writes: "I was looking at your website and I am thrilled and awestruck at what God has done in restoring you. It is truly incredible and I so want to come and spend some time there. May the Lord continue to bless you above and beyond your wildest imaginations."
- "He has known the infamous and the famous. He speaks to millions daily but is never more happy than when he is serving. Young preachers take notice."
- Janella, an older lady in Kansas, is so very thankful for God's protection during all the bad storms. An added bonus recently was when a neighbor of hers brought her a plate of food while she was working in her yard. God is so good!
- Betty is so grateful that she was not injured when she was recently rear ended in traffic.
- Clay has been encouraged in the Lord and blessed by the Ministry. He writes, "Your story and life give me hope and courage to believe that total restoration is possible and that God will use a broken man." "Niech cię Bóg błogosławi!"
- Riki writes: "May God bless your ministry!" "Thank you for your encouraging words!"
- Virginia's son Riley was recently injured while chopping down a tree. The entire tree collapsed and he was hit on the head and knocked unconscious. He is now conscious. Continue to pray for his complete recovery! Praise the Lord for his healing power!
- Praise the Lord! Patty and Bill closed on their new home recently and they are already settling in and enjoying its spaciousness. God is good!