Zawsze dać Bogu chwałę i uwielbienie dla swoich modlitwach odebranych. Miejmy chwalić Jezusa. To właśnie z powodu swojej miłości i wielkiej ofiary, że możemy zbliżyć się do tronu Boga z naszymi petycjami. (Psalm 23:6)
Dziękuję, Lord, dla wszystkich tych raportów pochwały!
Jesteś taki dobry Bóg!
- Recently Rick Wiles, from Tru-News was the guest on the Jim Bakker Show. The Lord has shown him much regarding the days we are living in and what is coming. It was a great honor to have him on the show.
- Morningside now has a beautiful chicken coop for its chickens. It is a little wood house that is quite elegant for our chickens. A precious couple donated it to the ministry.
- Marie from Texas writes: "Thank you both for having the courage to carry on and do the Lord's Will. Thanks for having the prophets and other concerned speakers on the show. Oni, and you all, and the singers have all been a blessing to me!"
- Carol, from Tennessee writes: "Thank you for being so passionate about bringing the Gospel to the people and letting them know the times we are in now. So sad that many are unaware!"
- Patty had two great Praise reports! Her Dad, Dominique had a biopsy on his shoulder and it showed that there was no cancer! Patty and her son were not feeling well as they were fighting allergies, and Praise the Lord they have both been healed!
- Lilly is rejoicing as she has been blessed with a new job. She is believing the Lord to help her to remember all she needs to learn so that she will do well on the job.
- Jordan writes, "I want to thank you for praying for my Aunt. She came through surgery fine!"
- Michael requested prayer for his granddaughter that had surgery and she came through real well. Praise the Lord Jesus and thanks for your prayers.
- We are rejoicing with the angels in Heaven! Doris has received Jesus as her Savior and Lord!
- Corey was diagnosed with a brain tumor. The doctor's operated and then did an MRI and there were no longer any tumors! Chwalcie Pana!
- Katherine writes, "Just a line to say thank you, for all you are doing, to help all of us out here, with our physical body, and our health. I need the PH water so much!
- Mary Edith goes way back with the ministry. Ona jest 94 years old and was an avid PTL watcher. She shares, "I also sent money every month. I loved the ones that sat and talked about the Bible, I loved it!"
- Gianni called for prayer because her tv was not working. After the call, she went back to the tv and it was working fine. She called to share with us! Unusual praise report, but God takes care the little things too!
- Diann from Oklahoma wrote recently to say, "I've been watching your show for a few weeks now and I want to thank you for your teaching on the Book of Revelation!"
- Mark from Pennsylvania wrote: "Thank you for your ministry. You help me physically, mentally and spiritually. God bless your ministry which by His Grace is eternal."
- Marie from Texas writes: " Thank you for all that you do to prepare us for the return of our Lord and Savior, Jezus Chrystus. I enjoy all of your guest authors. I will continue to uplift your ministry in prayer."
- A partner wrote saying he enjoyed the programs about what the Holy Spirit is doing. "The Kingdom of God is near." Amen!
- Cheerie writes: "Thank you for your obedience to the call of God. You have been a tremendous blessing to me and the entire world."
- Lana from Oklahoma wrote, "Thank you for your prayers for me and my family since the passing of my husband, Gerald and my mother. I appreciate your faithfulness to the call of God on your lives and being willing to be "watchmen" and sounding the alarm." "God sees your hearts of compassion, love and faithfulness and is well pleased. He will make a way where it seems there is no way for He is the same yesterday, today and tomorrow."
- After we prayed for Ken, all of his swelling went down and the bleeding stopped. Alleluja!