Zawsze dać Bogu chwałę i uwielbienie dla swoich modlitwach odebranych. Miejmy chwalić Jezusa. To właśnie z powodu swojej miłości i wielkiej ofiary, że możemy zbliżyć się do tronu Boga z naszymi petycjami. (Psalm 23:6)
Dziękuję, Lord, dla wszystkich tych raportów pochwały!
Jesteś taki dobry Bóg!
- Jesteśmy bardzo wdzięczni za Nelwyn, who very faithfully calls and prays for the ministry. She is a real encourager and blessing to all of us here in the Prayer Room.
- Rene is very thankful that the Lord enabled her to get a loan modification which prevented her from losing her home. Dziękuję Jezusowi!
- Teresa is praising the Lord that the infection in her gum subsided and she was able to have her tooth filled! There was a possibility that she might have to have the tooth pulled.
- Patty's friend Charles was to meet a lady who had a chair for sale. (Była 80 letnia wdowa.) He was unable to get there for a few days. The Lord impressed him to go there a few days later when he was enroute to another appointment. When he got to the mobile home he could smell gas. The lady was not aware of it. She had started her gas burner and the flame didn't come on so she thought the burner was off. It wasn't! The pilot was on and the home had filled with gas. Had Charles not stopped she would probably not have made it and the home may have exploded. This was definitely a Divine intervention! Bóg jest tak dobry,!
- Amber's little daughter Grace was suffering with a very high fever that had reached 104.5. Ale, Dziadek Mark przyniósł dobre wieści, że jej gorączka jest bankrutem! Chwalcie Pana!
- Mandy potrzebuje odrobinę gojenia od Jezusa! Her grandmother writes: "Ten mały anioł kocha Jezusa z całego serca i jest najbardziej bezinteresowna trochę kochanie Osobiście nigdy nie wiadomo! When her Daddy asked her what she wanted for Christmas, powiedziała, "Tatuś, Mandy doesn't want anything for Mandy, ale wszystkie pragnienia są karty Mandy Walmart Gift, so Mandy can do what God told Mandy to do...buy warm blankets and snacks to give to the homeless people so they don't freeze!!" Her Nurses took the cards to Walmart and got blankets for her and snacks to roll inside of them. Mandy, było potem na 5:00 walcowanie koce z przekąskami wewnątrz, so they would have something in their tummy's. Mandy sent out around 160 or more warm blankets to the homeless veterans and other homeless people. She told the nurse to have me tell all her "Warriors Prayer" modląc się o niej, że nie boi! Proszę, pray for a Miracle for our little Angel with the heart of Gold! "
- Recently Pastor Clete prayed with Phillip to receive Christ. We are rejoicing with Phillip as he begins his new relationship with the Lord!
- Martha was so grateful for the Christmas food box she received from the Ministry. She also wanted us to know that she loves Silver Sol and has been helped greatly since she has been taking coconut oil each day. She can really tell a big difference in the way she feels. Chwalcie Pana! We are so blessed to hear this good report and thankful that others are being helped to live healthier lives.
- This testimony is powerful. It is shared by Dianne, who is a member of the Morningside Prayer Team. She relates: "About three weeks ago I was at the food court at a nearby mall and noticed that the older man at the cash register was wearing a back brace. Without thinking about it, I took his hand and prayed for his healing. He was very surprised, but receptive. I was there again yesterday and noticed he wasn't there. The young Middle Eastern man said he remembered me and how I prayed for his boss. When I asked how his back was doing, the young man said it was healed and his boss was no longer wearing a back brace. He told me that he is a Muslim and started talking about Christians. I was able to tell him how kind and good Jesus is. I told him that it is very easy to give yourself to a spirit of anger and hatred, but love and kindness and forgiveness are often very hard and we can only do it with Jesus' help. I promised him that if he asked Jesus to reveal himself, Jezus, Jezus przyjdzie i zmieni całe jego życie." The Lord has called us to go to the highways and byways as there are hungry people out there who really need the Lord! God is so faithful!
- Shirley nazwie i poprosił modlitwę za jej siostrzenicę Debbie, who had gone to the doctor. Upon examination, the doctor suspected that she had a rare form of cancer. Debbie went for testing. Shirley called back to report that the tests came back negative. Chwalcie Pana!
- Amelia pisze: "Thanks for your prayers about the computer issues and lost inventory. One of the main guys from the store where the merchandise was purchased, pracuje na komputerze przez cały dzień, i myśli, że znalazł wszystko, co zostało utracone! This is a miracle and we so needed it!"
- Po wielu przeszkód i pewnych trudności, Bobby i Cheryl, który przeniósł się do Morningside z Teksasu, are now in their new home and getting all settled. They are so grateful for all the people that helped them in this transition time.
- Pastor Lawrence napisał wyrazić podziękowania za modlitwę Krucjaty w Ugandzie, Afryka. He reports that two hundred were saved and many miracles also took place. Nasz Bóg jest wspaniałym Bogiem!
- Colleen wezwał do modlitwy za nią 4 year old grandson Ben who was admitted to the hospital with a high fever and a urinary tract infection. She is praising the Lord that he was able to come home after a long day and night in the hospital.
- Mary wrote to express her gratefulness for praying for a child. The child is now well and back in school! Chwalcie Pana!
- Maureen pisze: "Chwała Jezusa! Thank you all who prayed for my daughter's family, when they were in a crisis. God restored peace to the family and although there are still many issues on the table, Widzę, jak Bóg rozpoczął pracę w sytuacji!"
- Jim, z Illinois, loves the show and the ministry. He is so thankful for Jim and Lori and the Morningside family. He wants to come here in the future to live, możliwie.
- Amber has a glorious praise report. Pisze: "Przez ponad połowę mojego życia byłem na leki na depresję, anxiety and PTSD caused by events in my childhood. I can now say that as of today I am no longer medicated and no longer suffering. I have been completely set free and all of the glory goes to God. I never thought I would see the day where I no longer live in fear, where I don't constantly feel the need to look over my shoulder, the day where I can say I'm starting to like myself, cracks and all. I am so thankful to be in the place now, ten pozornie niemożliwe miejsce.
- Lila pisze: "Właśnie otrzymaliśmy wiadro jaj zamówiliśmy i są prawdziwe jaja! We had scrambled eggs yesterday and today we will have French toast! We baked a cake with the eggs also and that turned out well!"
- Chwalcie Pana! Norma called for prayer for her daughter who had emergency surgery for infection and she is rejoicing that all went well and is well!