Zawsze dać Bogu chwałę i uwielbienie dla swoich modlitwach odebranych. Miejmy chwalić Jezusa. To właśnie z powodu swojej miłości i wielkiej ofiary, że możemy zbliżyć się do tronu Boga z naszymi petycjami. (Psalm 23:6)
Dziękuję, Lord, dla wszystkich tych raportów pochwały!
Jesteś taki dobry Bóg!
- Diane's back was healed! It went back into place without her having to go to a chiropractor. PTL!
- Ruth called to tell us that her husband has been healed from cancer! Chwalcie Pana!
- Victoria was having car problems that required major work and she was able to get another vehicle instead. PTL!
- Edward pisze: "Jim i Lori, Dziękujemy za łaskę i wierność, aby kochać i służyć naszego Pana i Zbawiciela Jezusa Chrystusa!" "Niech pokój Boga Ojca i Pana Jezusa Chrystusa niech będzie z wami na zawsze."
- Linda pisze: "Dziękujemy za swoimi wiernymi modlitwy i do stałej zachęty!"
- Bobby i Cheryl, who moved from Texas to Morningside to work as volunteers, will soon be in their new home. They will be moving into their home on January 12th, if all goes as planned. Please pray that they will be able to get their furniture all moved here from Texas and that there will be no hindrances.
- Pisze: "Uwielbiam delikatność Jim i Lori na ich jedyny w swoim rodzaju, Christian pokaż!"
- Chwalcie Pana! Fran's grandson has been totally healed of a brain tumor!
- Paul had suffered with depression for years. Recently he accepted Jesus Christ into his life as Lord and Savior, i jest dostarczany z depresją.
- Teri jest radość! Since she received prayer all the legal problems she had been involved in have been dropped. She has been able to keep her car and her home. She has also had much physical and emotional healing, as well as healing in her relationships with others.
- Bobby was depressed and called for prayer. In the course of the conversation he opened his heart and received Christ. Chwalcie Pana!
- Jerry had a tumor in his heart and the situation could have been very serious if they had not discovered it in time. Many were praying for him and he underwent surgery yesterday morning. When they opened his heart, tumor, which was the size of a ping pong ball literally rolled out. His prep time actually took longer than the surgery! This was a real miracle!
- Grace is encouraged in the Lord. She has been praying for work and recently she got a job doing translating. Pray that this will be the open door that will lead to more job opportunities.
- Jesteśmy radośni z Ruth! After receiving prayer and believing God she has been healed from cancer!
- Stephen jest radość, że Pan jest nauczanie, gojenie i pomaga mu przezwyciężyć jego emocjonalne i umysłowe zmagania.
- Charity's daughter was experiencing bullying at her day care. After prayer, Bóg dał o wiele lepsze miejsce dla niej i atmosfera jest spokojna i zabawy.
- We are so thankful that Cherie was not injured in a recent car accident. She was driving across a bridge on an icy day when her vehicle spun out of control and turned completely around on the bridge. It stopped at the edge of the bridge. Miraculously there were no other cars around when this happened.
- Bóg jest tak dobry i pomógł Louise zapłacić wszystkie swoje rachunki i móc pozostać w swoim domu.
- Dianne is praising God for her new place. She is also thankful for the help of friends with her move.
- Kristy jest tak wdzięczny Bogu za ich nowym domu.