Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Jim was facing surgery and was told by the Drs. that he could die during surgery. Jim had surgery in April 4th and came through and is doing well!
- Richard reports that he took Silver Sol for his teeth and they are much better. The pain is gone.
- Ruth says she loves Lori so much and really gets a kick out of her.
- A Southern Baptist pastor wants us to know that he loves the Jim Bakker Show and watches it faithfully.
- Shelly is thankful for the cards that they have received from the Ministry in the past 2 Months.
- Lindy has completed her physical therapy and is doing far better than the doctors expected.
- Annette called and said that her church was in need of some repairs. At first the Insurance Co. said they were not going to pay for the repairs, but after the Church prayed the Insurance Co. said that they would pay. PTL!
- Jim called to say that he loves to watch the show and has enjoyed Bobby Conner, Rick Joyner and Mark Biltz. He loves the fact that what Pastor Jim does is always upscale. He also loves Tammy Sue and the young Generation Now.
- Derskin reports that her 2 year old Granddaughter was healed after prayer. PTL!!!
- Rita was healed after hearing Bobby Conner prophesy. Hallelujah!
- Mary has been taking Silver Sol daily and she is thankful that she has not had any sickness or flu.
- Victoria was hired at Sam's Club. This was a real answer to prayer!
- Syvilla called and expressed her deep appreciation for the ministry.
- Richard commented, that Harmony and Caleb sang a song "If you don't know". He thinks the song is amazing and so are they!
- Majas asked for help to fix things around the house, and help came. PTL!!!
- We are rejoicing with Evelyn who recently committed her life to the Lord.
- Steven believes that God is calling him into a Deliverance Ministry.
- Jackie is praying for Pastor Jim and Lori. She says she loves them very much.
- Mollie would like to say thank you to the ministry for all their prayers for her and her family.
- Fred's wife has been cancer free for 12 years. We are praising God with them!