Sempre dar a Deus a glória e louvor por suas orações respondidas. Vamos vangloriar em Jesus. É por causa de Seu amor e grande sacrifício que podemos nos aproximar do trono de Deus com as nossas petições. (Salmo 23:6)
Obrigado, Senhor, para todos estes relatórios de louvor!
Você é um Deus tão bom!
- Michelle está louvando ao Senhor que depois que ela tinha oração para sua pequena 2 anos, a criança está agora a fazer muito melhor! Deus é Bom!
- Vicki chamado 1 month ago for prayer for her husband Joseph. Her husband's PSA reading was high and there was infection. His doctor referred him to a specialist who ran tests and did a biopsy. Louvado seja o Senhor, Não há tumoral, nenhum caso de câncer e nenhuma infecção! He is healed!
- Sabrina escreve: "I watched the Ready Now Expo on Monday the 16th. The evening speaker was Rick Joyner, and you said something at the end. It was on letting God heal you and becoming a friend with Jesus even if you have been hurt by others. Bem, I have been hurt by others. I know what a tough, rough situation is when hurt by church folks or even family. You were speaking to my heart and God is still healing it. I've learned to let go and let God! It's hard at times but it can be done. Thank you for your teachings that show us how to prepare."
- Grace is very thankful that Pastor Jim speaks up and tells it as it is. She says: "Obrigado e que Deus te abençoe por seu ministério!"
- Jane escreve: "I listen to your show rather faithfully and have tucked these things in my heart. God bless you and keep me in your prayers."
- Karl wants to thank the Lord for healing my wife Terry. A Deus seja a glória!
- Judy escreve: "Gary is doing great and got to come home from the hospital. Thank you and bless you all so much for praying for him. Obrigado Jesus!"
- Graça escreve: "Thank you and God bless you and your ministry! I watch you everyday and I am glad you tell it like it is in these days!"
- Karl chamado para relatar que sua esposa está curado! Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Sherry, que é um dos nossos parceiros, has a wonderful Praise Report. Recently she noticed a boil under her arm and went to the doctor. The prescribed medication did not help. Finalmente, she remembered Silver Sol and she began putting the gel on the boil each day as well as taking the liquid. In a few days, she was amazed as the boil came to a head and started draining on its own. Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Renee escreve: "Obrigado Jim por ser uma bênção para nós, as well as telling us the truth in love. God loves you a lot, Jim."
- Shayla e seu marido e 5 meses de idade do bebê ter sido na ilha de Ono, which is near Fiji. They had notified family to pray as a Category 5 storm was very fierce and approaching them. God answers prayer, and the storm has turned into just strong winds. Shayla will be able to return home in a month and is very thankful! Praise the Lord for answered prayer!
- Lynndy had hip replacement surgery a few days ago and she is returning home today. All went well and she is feeling great! Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Patty escreve: "A minha filha Julie vinha tentando vender sua casa por mais de 4 anos. Not only did it sell, God blessed them with a beautiful home in the area of my grandson's school. God made a way and it all happened in less than ten days." Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Pastor Greg escreve: "Jim, I watch your program every day. I can't tell you and Lori how much your ministry has meant to us...especially now. Bless you all for the work that you do!"
- Colleen escreve: "God has answered our prayers for our Grandson Ben who recently underwent another surgery to untether his spinal chord from surrounding fatty tissue. His mother said the surgery and his recovery has been "notável" e sabemos que este é um resultado direto das orações dos santos! Obrigado Jesus!
- Longo, que é 90 anos, e estenose espinhal tinha é louvar o Senhor pela sua cura! She no longer is on oxygen, has no more leg pain and does not have to wear her brace. Estamos alegram com ela! Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Kerrie got a good report from a recent mammogram. It showed no sign of cancer! Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Wilmoth e Sandy enviou um lindo cartão dizendo: "Obrigado pela bela imagem, e suas orações para o nosso filho, Harris. They dropped the charges against Harris. He had been falsely accused. We really appreciate all you do. It's nice to know we have prayer partners like you who really care and love the Lord. Deus te abençoe!"
- Jackie was in ER recently and they sent her home even though she was unable to swallow food. At midnight that night the Lord came in and removed the blockage! Jackie says: "É incrível ter o Espírito cuidar de você!"