Sempre dar a Deus a glória e louvor por suas orações respondidas. Vamos vangloriar em Jesus. É por causa de Seu amor e grande sacrifício que podemos nos aproximar do trono de Deus com as nossas petições. (Salmo 23:6)
Obrigado, Senhor, para todos estes relatórios de louvor!
Você é um Deus tão bom!
- Danny and Renee have opened an Ice Cream Parlor just inside the Main Entrance of Morningside. They offer many delicious flavors of ice cream, as well as candied nuts etc. Come on by and meet them and enjoy an ice cream cone! You will enjoy the fellowship as well, and you will bless them, também!
- Pastor Clete and Carol are enjoying their new home here at Morningside. We are so happy to see them once again settled and blessed. They are very hospitable folks and they love to minister to others and to bless all who visit them.
- Darrell wrote to share how much his Mom loves the show. Ele disse que, "Mom never misses your show! She watches everyday on the internet. She loves you guys so much. We almost lost her, but the Lord brought her back."
- Bobby and Cheryl had a House Warming and Dedication recently in their new home in Lampe, Missouri. They are so thankful for all the friends that came and for the Presence of the Lord in their midst. It was a very blessed time for all who were there.
- Recently Rick Wiles, from Tru-News was the guest on the Jim Bakker Show. The Lord has shown him much regarding the days we are living in and what is coming. It was a great honor to have him on the show.
- Morningside now has a beautiful chicken coop for its chickens. It is a little wood house that is quite elegant for our chickens. A precious couple donated it to the ministry.
- Marie from Texas writes: "Thank you both for having the courage to carry on and do the Lord's Will. Thanks for having the prophets and other concerned speakers on the show. Eles, and you all, and the singers have all been a blessing to me!"
- Carol, from Tennessee writes: "Thank you for being so passionate about bringing the Gospel to the people and letting them know the times we are in now. So sad that many are unaware!"
- Patty had two great Praise reports! Her Dad, Dominique had a biopsy on his shoulder and it showed that there was no cancer! Patty and her son were not feeling well as they were fighting allergies, and Praise the Lord they have both been healed!
- Lilly is rejoicing as she has been blessed with a new job. She is believing the Lord to help her to remember all she needs to learn so that she will do well on the job.
- Jordan writes, "I want to thank you for praying for my Aunt. She came through surgery fine!"
- Michael requested prayer for his granddaughter that had surgery and she came through real well. Praise the Lord Jesus and thanks for your prayers.
- We are rejoicing with the angels in Heaven! Doris has received Jesus as her Savior and Lord!
- Corey was diagnosed with a brain tumor. The doctor's operated and then did an MRI and there were no longer any tumors! Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Katherine writes, "Just a line to say thank you, for all you are doing, to help all of us out here, with our physical body, and our health. I need the PH water so much!
- Mary Edith goes way back with the ministry. Ela é 94 years old and was an avid PTL watcher. She shares, "I also sent money every month. I loved the ones that sat and talked about the Bible, I loved it!"
- Gianni called for prayer because her tv was not working. After the call, she went back to the tv and it was working fine. She called to share with us! Unusual praise report, but God takes care the little things too!
- Diann from Oklahoma wrote recently to say, "I've been watching your show for a few weeks now and I want to thank you for your teaching on the Book of Revelation!"
- Mark from Pennsylvania wrote: "Obrigado por seu ministério. You help me physically, mentally and spiritually. God bless your ministry which by His Grace is eternal."
- Marie from Texas writes: " Thank you for all that you do to prepare us for the return of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Cristo. I enjoy all of your guest authors. I will continue to uplift your ministry in prayer."