Sempre dar a Deus a glória e louvor por suas orações respondidas. Vamos vangloriar em Jesus. É por causa de Seu amor e grande sacrifício que podemos nos aproximar do trono de Deus com as nossas petições. (Salmo 23:6)
Obrigado, Senhor, para todos estes relatórios de louvor!
Você é um Deus tão bom!
- Patty's friend Charles was to meet a lady who had a chair for sale. (Ela era uma 80 anos viúva.) He was unable to get there for a few days. The Lord impressed him to go there a few days later when he was enroute to another appointment. When he got to the mobile home he could smell gas. The lady was not aware of it. She had started her gas burner and the flame didn't come on so she thought the burner was off. It wasn't! The pilot was on and the home had filled with gas. Had Charles not stopped she would probably not have made it and the home may have exploded. This was definitely a Divine intervention! Deus é tão bom!
- Amber's little daughter Grace was suffering with a very high fever that had reached 104.5. Mas, Vovô Mark trouxe a boa notícia de que a febre tem quebrado! Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Mandy precisa de um toque de cura de Jesus! Her grandmother writes: "Este pequeno anjo ama Jesus com todo seu coração e é a queridinha mais altruísta eu pessoalmente já conheceu! When her Daddy asked her what she wanted for Christmas, ela disse, "Papai, Mandy doesn't want anything for Mandy, mas todos os desejos Mandy são Walmart presente cartões, so Mandy can do what God told Mandy to do...buy warm blankets and snacks to give to the homeless people so they don't freeze!!" Her Nurses took the cards to Walmart and got blankets for her and snacks to roll inside of them. Mandy, Foi depois para 5:00 cobertores com lanches dentro rolando, so they would have something in their tummy's. Mandy sent out around 160 or more warm blankets to the homeless veterans and other homeless people. She told the nurse to have me tell all her "Guerreiros de Oração" orando para que ela não tem medo! Por favor, pray for a Miracle for our little Angel with the heart of Gold! "
- Martha was so grateful for the Christmas food box she received from the Ministry. She also wanted us to know that she loves Silver Sol and has been helped greatly since she has been taking coconut oil each day. She can really tell a big difference in the way she feels. Louvado seja o Senhor! We are so blessed to hear this good report and thankful that others are being helped to live healthier lives.
- Recently Pastor Clete prayed with Phillip to receive Christ. We are rejoicing with Phillip as he begins his new relationship with the Lord!
- This testimony is powerful. It is shared by Dianne, who is a member of the Morningside Prayer Team. She relates: "About three weeks ago I was at the food court at a nearby mall and noticed that the older man at the cash register was wearing a back brace. Without thinking about it, I took his hand and prayed for his healing. He was very surprised, but receptive. I was there again yesterday and noticed he wasn't there. The young Middle Eastern man said he remembered me and how I prayed for his boss. When I asked how his back was doing, the young man said it was healed and his boss was no longer wearing a back brace. He told me that he is a Muslim and started talking about Christians. I was able to tell him how kind and good Jesus is. I told him that it is very easy to give yourself to a spirit of anger and hatred, but love and kindness and forgiveness are often very hard and we can only do it with Jesus' help. I promised him that if he asked Jesus to reveal himself, Jesus faria, e Jesus iria entrar e mudar toda a sua vida." The Lord has called us to go to the highways and byways as there are hungry people out there who really need the Lord! God is so faithful!
- Shirley ligou e pediu orações para sua sobrinha Debbie, who had gone to the doctor. Upon examination, the doctor suspected that she had a rare form of cancer. Debbie went for testing. Shirley called back to report that the tests came back negative. Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Amelia escreve: "Thanks for your prayers about the computer issues and lost inventory. One of the main guys from the store where the merchandise was purchased, tem vindo a trabalhar no computador o dia todo, e pensa que encontrou tudo o que foi perdido! This is a miracle and we so needed it!"
- Depois de muitos obstáculos e algumas dificuldades, Bobby e Cheryl, que se mudou para Morningside do Texas, are now in their new home and getting all settled. They are so grateful for all the people that helped them in this transition time.
- Pastor Lawrence escreveu para agradecer pelas orações para a Cruzada em Uganda, África. He reports that two hundred were saved and many miracles also took place. Nosso Deus é um Deus maravilhoso!
- Colleen chamado para a oração para ela 4 year old grandson Ben who was admitted to the hospital with a high fever and a urinary tract infection. She is praising the Lord that he was able to come home after a long day and night in the hospital.
- Mary wrote to express her gratefulness for praying for a child. The child is now well and back in school! Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Maureen escreve: "Praise Jesus! Thank you all who prayed for my daughter's family, when they were in a crisis. God restored peace to the family and although there are still many issues on the table, Eu vejo como Deus começou a trabalhar na situação!"
- Jim, de Illinois, loves the show and the ministry. He is so thankful for Jim and Lori and the Morningside family. He wants to come here in the future to live, se possível.
- Amber has a glorious praise report. Ela escreve: "Para mais da metade da minha vida, tenho sido a medicação para a depressão, anxiety and PTSD caused by events in my childhood. I can now say that as of today I am no longer medicated and no longer suffering. I have been completely set free and all of the glory goes to God. I never thought I would see the day where I no longer live in fear, where I don't constantly feel the need to look over my shoulder, the day where I can say I'm starting to like myself, cracks and all. I am so thankful to be in the place now, este lugar aparentemente impossível.
- Lila escreve: "Acabamos de receber o balde de ovos que nós pedimos e eles são ovos de verdade! We had scrambled eggs yesterday and today we will have French toast! We baked a cake with the eggs also and that turned out well!"
- Louvado seja o Senhor! Norma called for prayer for her daughter who had emergency surgery for infection and she is rejoicing that all went well and is well!
- Kay escreve: "Thanks so much Jim and Lori for being there for me all these years. You have helped me so much spiritually and physically."
- Here is a Great testimony for Silver Sol from a partner: Karen had a rash on her leg last year after being in a cast. Para 9 meses seu dermatologista tratada com cremes que custam tanto quanto $200 per tube. She was visiting with Kristy in the Partner Shop, que rezou com ela, and then guided her to the Silver Sol Gel. The third morning she used it the rash was 90 por cento gone! Louvado seja o Senhor! She also added that in case of an emergency and if one is unable to get antibiotics that Silver Sol is the best possible answer!
- Ronald ligou e quer que saibamos que o ministério mudou suas vidas! They are so very grateful!