Always give God the glory and praise for your answered prayers. Let’s brag on Jesus. It is because of His love and great sacrifice that we can approach the throne of God with our petitions. (Psalm 23:6)
Thank you, Lord, for all these praise reports!
You are such a good God!
- Annette called and said that her church was in need of some repairs. At first the Insurance Co. said they were not going to pay for the repairs, but after the Church prayed the Insurance Co. said that they would pay. PTL!
- Jim called to say that he loves to watch the show and has enjoyed Bobby Conner, Rick Joyner and Mark Biltz. He loves the fact that what Pastor Jim does is always upscale. He also loves Tammy Sue and the young Generation Now.
- Derskin reports that her 2 year old Granddaughter was healed after prayer. PTL!!!
- Rita was healed after hearing Bobby Conner prophesy. Hallelujah!
- Mary has been taking Silver Sol daily and she is thankful that she has not had any sickness or flu.
- Victoria was hired at Sam's Club. This was a real answer to prayer!
- Syvilla called and expressed her deep appreciation for the ministry.
- Richard commented, that Harmony and Caleb sang a song "If you don't know". He thinks the song is amazing and so are they!
- Majas asked for help to fix things around the house, and help came. PTL!!!
- We are rejoicing with Evelyn who recently committed her life to the Lord.
- Steven believes that God is calling him into a Deliverance Ministry.
- Jackie is praying for Pastor Jim and Lori. She says she loves them very much.
- Mollie would like to say thank you to the ministry for all their prayers for her and her family.
- Fred's wife has been cancer free for 12 years. We are praising God with them!
- We are praising God that John was able to get a new job.
- Lydia called and wanted to pray for Lori Bakker, PTL!!!
- Bruce is standing upon the Word of God and claiming it for a growth on his face to be gone in Jesus' Name!
- Carey was needing prayer for deliverance, she called and received ministry.
- Lynn is thankful that her brothers are now beginning to order supplies and products and preparing for the days that are coming.
- Lynndy is praising God. She had knee surgery just a few weeks ago and already is able to walk up 2 flights of stairs , and is doing well with R.O.M.