Sempre dar a Deus a glória e louvor por suas orações respondidas. Vamos vangloriar em Jesus. É por causa de Seu amor e grande sacrifício que podemos nos aproximar do trono de Deus com as nossas petições. (Salmo 23:6)
Obrigado, Senhor, para todos estes relatórios de louvor!
Você é um Deus tão bom!
- Victoria ligou para dizer obrigado por toda a oração para o seu ministério no Arizona.
- David has been diagnosed with COPD and has called us numerous times for prayer. Recently he called to report that his breathing is much improved! Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Depois de morar em sua casa de motor para um número de meses, Pastor Cleto e Carol estará movendo-se em uma bela, spacious condo here at Morningside. God has marvelously opened this door for them. We are rejoicing with them!
- You will enjoy reading this testimony of the Lord working in Shelia's life. Shelia escreve: "Back in 1980, my house was set on fire and I lost a dear friend. I jumped out of a bedroom window 14 concrete blocks high plus the length of the window. My neighbor was underneath the window to help catch me, but the Good Lord picked me up out of the burning home and sat me down on the ground on my feet a good two cars length from my neighbor under the window. He was hollering for me to jump and I was already on the ground! Our precious Good Lord picked me up out of that burning home and literally sat me on the ground standing on my own two feet with no injuries at all. Now I have experienced and know there is a Good Lord!" "Ele também me deu a força para lidar com o Departamento de VA 25 years for my benefits. The VA wants to know who my lawyer is because they have tried to close me out without giving me my benefits that I am entitled to, e eu tenho sido capaz de manter a minha reivindicação ativa! My lawyer is God! Every time I sit down to write a brief I talk to the Lord and tell Him: "Agora Senhor, you know I don't know what I am doing and I need your help again." He puts the word into my handwriting and thus far I am still alive in the claims processing system. I know that Jesus and God have a plan for me and when the plan has been complete, eles vão ver que o meu alívio é concedida! I just believe they are keeping me in this situation because it seems I have helped other veterans and widows with their claims. My case is just "bandeira vermelha" e as pessoas VA não gosta de mim, mas eu tenho um exército do meu lado! Deus, Jesus e os Anjos! Please keep me in your prayers."
- Catherine escreve: "I want to tell you how much we enjoy Ricky's Kitchen at the end of the shows. I have always wondered just how I would use the recipe mixes that we have bought. Showing how to cook with them and adding ingredients to make them more healthy and interesting is a good idea! Ricky should be a chef since he seems to enjoy working around food and is so good at it. Good Job Ricky!"
- Martha escreve: "Caro Lori e Jim, Thank you for your love and care to your partners. I watch your show everyday and enjoy it so very much. Please keep up the good work. I am so glad that God put you and Lori together. Thank you both for helping so many people. May God continue to bless your ministry!"
- We are very happy to report that Kevin's recent evangelistic tour was very successful and that God did great and mighty things among those present.
- Rosanna was able to have her two little twin grandsons for several days and was so thankful that her daughter had brought them over. Estamos alegram com ela!
- Jackie's friend had breast surgery yesterday and the doctors said that they believe they were able to remove all of it and that she should do fine. Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Deus abençoe a todos! Keep speaking out and telling the truth! Christians are not being warned in the Body of Christ, e muitos estão resistindo à Palavra do Senhor que está surgindo! Praying for an urgent awakening of Christians with no fear and National repentance.-
- Mary, que ajuda no ministério de oração aqui, recently underwent surgery on her neck to relieve the pressure on her spinal chord. We are happy to report that she is recuperating well. The swelling in her hands has also subsided! Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Eli's family and his Grandma Sharon are rejoicing that he is developing greater confidence and doing better in school. Eli é 8 anos.
- Na semana passada, Lisa teve uma queda terrível. She hurt a disc in her back and could hardly walk. The prayer team prayed for her, and today she is walking normally with no pain. The Doctor's are confident that with special exercise the disc will be hedged in and she will be completely healed. Glory to God
- Becky's son Sam recently underwent surgery and we are rejoicing that all went well! Continue to pray for his complete recovery!
- Jamae chamado para a oração para seu amigo, Wilgus, who had pneumonia and was near death. Four days after we prayed he was out of the hospital and is now totally healed! Louvado seja o Senhor!
- Susan was so very thankful for the gift and food the ministry sent her. She said that she has given a lot of time and things to people but this is the first time she has received anything from others!
- Gina escreve: "I love your show and I have been a viewer for years. Minha oração é para que Deus continue a usá-lo tanto para soar o alarme de que Jesus está chegando!!"
- Debbie nos chamou para que possamos saber que uma vez que ela tem orado com os parceiros de oração que toda oração temos orado foi respondida! Louvado seja o Senhor! All Glory goes to Him!
- Joyce was thrilled when she opened her box of coconut products and found the box of chocolates. She loves them and they don't make her sick. They are delicious!
- Belinda has called for prayer many times. She called to let us know that she now has a good job, a car and is believing for a new place to live. Aleluia! Nosso Deus é um Deus maravilhoso!