Всегда воздал славы Богу и хвала за ваши ответы молитвы. Давайте хвастаться на Иисуса. Именно из-за своей любви и великой жертве, что мы можем приблизиться к престолу Бога с нашими ходатайств. (Псалом 23:6)
Спасибо, Господин, для всех этих отчетов похвалы!
Ты такой добрый Бог!
- Мы очень благодарны за Nelwyn, who very faithfully calls and prays for the ministry. She is a real encourager and blessing to all of us here in the Prayer Room.
- Rene is very thankful that the Lord enabled her to get a loan modification which prevented her from losing her home. Спасибо за Иисусом!
- Teresa is praising the Lord that the infection in her gum subsided and she was able to have her tooth filled! There was a possibility that she might have to have the tooth pulled.
- Patty's friend Charles was to meet a lady who had a chair for sale. (Она была 80 летний вдова.) He was unable to get there for a few days. The Lord impressed him to go there a few days later when he was enroute to another appointment. When he got to the mobile home he could smell gas. The lady was not aware of it. She had started her gas burner and the flame didn't come on so she thought the burner was off. It wasn't! The pilot was on and the home had filled with gas. Had Charles not stopped she would probably not have made it and the home may have exploded. This was definitely a Divine intervention! Бог настолько хорош!
- Amber's little daughter Grace was suffering with a very high fever that had reached 104.5. Но, Дедушка Марк принес хорошие новости, что ее лихорадка, сломался! Слава Господу!
- Мэнди нуждается в исцеляющее прикосновение от Иисуса! Her grandmother writes: "Этот маленький ангел любит Иисуса всем сердцем и наиболее бескорыстная немного дорогая, я лично когда-либо знал! When her Daddy asked her what she wanted for Christmas, она сказала, "Папа, Mandy doesn't want anything for Mandy, но все Мэнди желания являются Walmart Подарочные карты, so Mandy can do what God told Mandy to do...buy warm blankets and snacks to give to the homeless people so they don't freeze!!" Her Nurses took the cards to Walmart and got blankets for her and snacks to roll inside of them. Мэнди, был потом на 5:00 прокатки одеяла с закусками внутри, so they would have something in their tummy's. Mandy sent out around 160 or more warm blankets to the homeless veterans and other homeless people. She told the nurse to have me tell all her "Молитва Воины" молиться за нее, что она не боится! Пожалуйста, pray for a Miracle for our little Angel with the heart of Gold! "
- Recently Pastor Clete prayed with Phillip to receive Christ. We are rejoicing with Phillip as he begins his new relationship with the Lord!
- Martha was so grateful for the Christmas food box she received from the Ministry. She also wanted us to know that she loves Silver Sol and has been helped greatly since she has been taking coconut oil each day. She can really tell a big difference in the way she feels. Слава Господу! We are so blessed to hear this good report and thankful that others are being helped to live healthier lives.
- This testimony is powerful. It is shared by Dianne, who is a member of the Morningside Prayer Team. She relates: "About three weeks ago I was at the food court at a nearby mall and noticed that the older man at the cash register was wearing a back brace. Without thinking about it, I took his hand and prayed for his healing. He was very surprised, but receptive. I was there again yesterday and noticed he wasn't there. The young Middle Eastern man said he remembered me and how I prayed for his boss. When I asked how his back was doing, the young man said it was healed and his boss was no longer wearing a back brace. He told me that he is a Muslim and started talking about Christians. I was able to tell him how kind and good Jesus is. I told him that it is very easy to give yourself to a spirit of anger and hatred, but love and kindness and forgiveness are often very hard and we can only do it with Jesus' help. I promised him that if he asked Jesus to reveal himself, Иисус, и Иисус придет и изменить всю его жизнь." The Lord has called us to go to the highways and byways as there are hungry people out there who really need the Lord! God is so faithful!
- Ширли позвонил и просил молиться за ее племянницы Дэбби, who had gone to the doctor. Upon examination, the doctor suspected that she had a rare form of cancer. Debbie went for testing. Shirley called back to report that the tests came back negative. Слава Господу!
- Амелия пишет: "Thanks for your prayers about the computer issues and lost inventory. One of the main guys from the store where the merchandise was purchased, работает на компьютере весь день, и думает, что он нашел все, что было потеряно! This is a miracle and we so needed it!"
- После многих препятствий и некоторыми трудностями, Бобби и Шерил, который переехал в Morningside из Техаса, are now in their new home and getting all settled. They are so grateful for all the people that helped them in this transition time.
- Пастор Лоуренс писал, чтобы выразить благодарность за молитвы за Крестового похода в Уганде, Африка. He reports that two hundred were saved and many miracles also took place. Наш Бог есть удивительный Бог!
- Коллин призвал молиться за нее 4 year old grandson Ben who was admitted to the hospital with a high fever and a urinary tract infection. She is praising the Lord that he was able to come home after a long day and night in the hospital.
- Mary wrote to express her gratefulness for praying for a child. The child is now well and back in school! Слава Господу!
- Морин пишет: "Хвала Иисус! Thank you all who prayed for my daughter's family, when they were in a crisis. God restored peace to the family and although there are still many issues on the table, Я вижу, как Бог начал работать в ситуации,!"
- Джим, из Иллинойса, loves the show and the ministry. He is so thankful for Jim and Lori and the Morningside family. He wants to come here in the future to live, если возможно.
- Amber has a glorious praise report. Она пишет: "Для более половины моей жизни я был на лекарства для депрессии, anxiety and PTSD caused by events in my childhood. I can now say that as of today I am no longer medicated and no longer suffering. I have been completely set free and all of the glory goes to God. I never thought I would see the day where I no longer live in fear, where I don't constantly feel the need to look over my shoulder, the day where I can say I'm starting to like myself, cracks and all. I am so thankful to be in the place now, Это, казалось бы невозможно место.
- Лила пишет: "Мы только что получили ведро яиц мы заказали, и они являются настоящими яйца! We had scrambled eggs yesterday and today we will have French toast! We baked a cake with the eggs also and that turned out well!"
- Слава Господу! Norma called for prayer for her daughter who had emergency surgery for infection and she is rejoicing that all went well and is well!