Revelation 13:7 “Also it was allowed to make war on the saints and to conquer them. And authority was given it over every tribe and people and language and nation,”
- Vladimir Putin and Belarus president’s bizarre letter reveals ‘new world order’
- [Putin ally] Alexander Lukashenko, dictator of neighboring Belarus, has handed a letter to UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres detailing his and Putin’s rationale for the invasion of Ukraine.
- The president urged the Secretary-General to institute a “new world order” under which all sovereign states have “security guarantees.”
- “Belarus calls on the countries of the world to unite and prevent the regional conflict in Europe from escalating into a full-scale world war,” Lukashenko urges in the letter dated May 18.
- “Together and each in our role, we can do a lot today: refrain from the supply of weapons,” his letter reads
- “The conflict in Ukraine, its root causes, and the current Western sanctions against Russia are already having their devastating consequences,”
- The unwillingness of Western countries to work on strengthening common and indivisible security, their disregard for legitimate interests and ignoring the concerns of other partners, primarily Russia, first resulted in trade, economic and information wars, and then provoked a hot conflict on the territory of Ukraine,”
Read the original article by clicking here.