Matthew 5:10 ““Blessed are those who are persecuted for righteousness’ sake, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.”
- Hatred On Full Display: Seattle Protesters Openly Desecrate The Bible
- This hatred has been on full display since the June 24, 2022, decision by the Supreme Court of the United States to overturn Roe v. Wade
- And much of that rage is directed toward Christians because of our stand on the sanctity of every human life. Of course, that belief comes from the Bible (e.g., Genesis 1:27; Psalm 139).
- Protestors in Seattle, Washington, were filmed taking a Bible and kicking it around, playing “soccer” with God’s Word before eventually tossing it into a portable toilet.
- The outcry against Christians and Christian belief over the past few weeks should be (yet another) wake-up call to Christians—this world is not our home! Yes, we’ve enjoyed freedom and even respect as Christians for decades here in America. But that’s not America anymore!
Read the original article by clicking here.