Luke 21:25 “And there will be signs in sun and moon and stars, and on the earth distress of nations in perplexity because of the roaring of the sea and the waves”
- Five planets align perfectly, visible until end of June
- Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter and Saturn have lined up in a rare alignment that won’t occur again until 2040, according to AccuWeather.
- Last occurred in 1864 and won’t occur again for almost 20 years.
- The alignment is best viewed in the early morning around an hour before sunrise and will remain as is until the end of June.
- According to Space.com on the mornings of Thursday to Saturday, June 23-25, the waning crescent moon will be located between Mars and Venus, making identifying the planets easier even for people who are not well-versed in astronomy.
Read the original article by clicking here.