Matthew 24:7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
- Huge earthquakes rock Turkey and Syria, at least 2,200 killed
- Israel to send blankets, medicine to Syria, more aid to Turkey • US help underway, Antony Blinken says
- This news follows a deadly earthquake in Turkey and Syria overnight in which at least 2,200 people were killed and thousands more were injured
- “At the request of the Turkish government, I instructed all authorities to prepare immediately to provide medical assistance and to aid with searching and rescuing.” Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu
- The tremors and aftershocks of the quake were felt in Israel by people up and down the country from the Tel Aviv and Jerusalem areas to Beersheba and Beit She’an.
- It was also felt in other locations across the region, with reports in both Lebanon and Cyprus of intense aftershocks.
- In the Lebanese cities of Beirut and Tripoli, residents ran into the street and took their cars to get away from their buildings in case they collapsed, witnesses said.
- AP reported – “Because the debris removal efforts are continuing in many buildings in the earthquake zone, we do not know how high the number of dead and injured will rise,” Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan said.
- The earthquake was felt as far away as Cairo
Read the original article by clicking here.