1 Peter 4:12-14 “Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you. But rejoice insofar as you share Christ’s sufferings, that you may also rejoice and be glad when his glory is revealed. If you are insulted for the name of Christ, you are blessed, because the Spirit of glory and of God rests upon you.”
- ‘Burn, Little Jesus Freaks!’ Horrific, Creepy, and Vile Death Threats Flood Pro-Life Group’s Voicemail After Molotov Attack
- A pro-life organization in Wisconsin that sustained damage to its offices Sunday after attacks with fire and a Molotov cocktail is now receiving unconscionable and vile voice messages wishing death and suffering upon staff.
- Cryptic message spray-painted outside the offices. “If abortions aren’t safe, then you aren’t, either.”
- Another man, also invoking hell, proclaimed that WFA staff would “burn.” …“You’re all going to burn … you’re following the f***ing devil,” he said. “I hope you all burn with it. That’s what you deserve.”
- Another man leaving a menacing voicemail, during which he sang, “Burn, little Jesus freaks, burn, burn, burn!”
- As Faithwire previously reported, pro-life activist Abby Johnson warned the battle over abortion will likely worsen, if these messages are any indication
Read the original article by clicking here.