Revelations 6:3-4 “when he opened the second seal, I heard the second living creature say, “Come!” 4 And out came another horse, bright red. Its rider was permitted to take peace from the earth, so that people should slay one another, and he was given a great sword.
- Russia-Ukraine war: 21,000 civilians killed, Mayor of Mariupol estimates
- The mayor of the Ukrainian city of Mariupol said on Tuesday the latest estimate was that about 21,000 civilian residents of the port city had been killed since the start of Russia’s invasion.
- Poisonous substance allegedly used in Mariupol
- A soldier from the Azov Brigade posted on Telegram what he had witnessed in the besieged city, supporting allegations that chemical substances were used in Mariupol.
- The main symptoms they experienced were facial hyperemia (increased blood flow), high blood pressure, and dryness and inflammation of the fauces (the arched opening at the back of the mouth) and mucous membranes of the eyes.
- “We are working urgently with partners to verify the details. Any use of such weapons would be a callous escalation in this conflict and we will hold Putin and his regime to account.”
- Russian President Vladimir Putin is scheduled to meet Belarussian President Alexander Lukashenko on Tuesday to discuss the situation in Ukraine and Western sanctions, news agencies in the two countries reported. Belarus is a key staging area for Russian forces.
Read the original article by clicking here.