Deuteronomy 27:25 “‘Cursed be anyone who takes a bribe to shed innocent blood.’ And all the people shall say, ‘Amen.’
- Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot Issues LGBTQ ‘Call to Arms’ over Supreme Court Leak
- Lori Lightfoot tweeted: “To my friends in the LGBTQ+ community—the Supreme Court is coming for us next,” she tweeted on Monday. “This moment has to be a call to arms.”
- “We will not surrender our rights without a fight—a fight to victory!” she added.
- Protesters have since targeted the personal homes of conservative justices in the hopes of persuading them to change their alleged vote.
- Former Attorney General William Barr recently said. “There is time and place for protests, and the federal statute makes it clear if you go to the house of a judge, the residence of a judge to influence the judge in his decisions and demonstrate that that’s a federal crime.”
Read the original article by clicking here.