1 Thessalonians 5:1-5 KJV – “But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you. For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night. For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape. But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief. Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.”
- No Generation Has Ever Been Exposed To What Is Culminating Before Us Today
- The greatest hope is Jesus Christ, for God has not given us the spirit of fear but power and love and of sound mind. “These things,” Jesus said, “I have spoken to you that in me, you may have peace. In the world, you will have tribulation, but be of good cheer, I have overcome this world.” And allow me to ask you to stand up and to read together with me the following verse from Revelation 22. Let’s read it together.
- [Together] He who testifies to these things says, “Surely I am coming quickly.” Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus! The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
- The generation we’re living in today is nothing short of amazing concerning the prophecies of the Bible that are developing before our very eyes. We’re seeing a culmination of things spoken of by the prophets taking shape on a weekly basis. Tragically, the world maintains its course with the blind leading the blind. Adding insult to injury, much of the church blends right in, fitting into the description Jesus gave of the last days:
- Matthew 24:38-39 KJV – “For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, And knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.”
- Jesus ascended into heaven. Israel is back in the land. The prophecies of Ezekiel are alive and well. This is the greatest generation from a prophetical perspective. Apostasy within the church is growing at an alarming rate. This means the hour is late and that our departure to be with the Lord is all the more imminent. Since this is true, how then should we live?
- Ephesians 5:15-16 KJV – “See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise, Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.”
Read the original article by clicking here.